I can't get my hair perfectly straight?

it doesn't stay straight. is it my crappy flat iron? the products im used? please help some reccomendations please

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably your straightener. I have one that was almost 300 bucks and my hair stays straight for days. The shitty one I got from cosmetology school only keeps my hair straight for like half an hour.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I shave my head so I am not sure I can help much but your hair looks really good, why would you want to change it?

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont want the same boring thing every single day

• fair enough, It can be fun to mix it up from time to time. You may have better luck asking a professional stylist than someone on here.

• Hairdryer + brush.
    Never go wrong in my opinion.

I guess a better straightener could help.

0|0
    0|0
    • i use both. i can straighten my hair, but its never perfectly straight or anything

• If your hair is naturally curly then you might as well just stop trying to fight it. That's a battle you can't win without using a bunch of chemicals and frying your hair on the regular. Not worth it in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • its not naturally curly it has a wave but my hair is very thick and poofy, i dont like it. i want to change my hairstyle

• My hair is wavy/curly and pretty thick so I'm just speaking from experience! Just embrace it and make it work

What Girls Said 2

• Okay wash your hair... a day later! Than cut into piece and just try to focus on the roots and go down and apply hair spray!

1|0
    0|0
    • i tried and it was mostly straight for the first 1hr :( but after that it wasn't really straight anymore

• Show All
    • ): I know... I learn a long time ago that you need a really good blow dryer and a str8 to make your hair nice plus the right deep shampoo and hairspray.

• ok thanks for sharing ur opinion! :D i appreciate it

• Do you use a hairdryer after a shower?

0|0
    0|0