Where would you travel outta these two places?

《《《《《《《New Zealand》》》》》》

《《《《《《《《Ireland 》》》》》》》

I would go both places, but unfortunately I don't have the time... or money honestly... :(

• New Zealand
  • Ireland
  • Eh... my bed...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• NEW ZEALAND ALL THE WAY!!!
    You can't imagine how much I wanna travel there, have always dreamed about it. It's such a paradise I'm mesmerized! ❤

What Guys Said 21

• Tough choice. Both are beautiful. Would really love New Zealand. But Ireland is where many of my ancestors are from. Going to have to go with Ireland, I guess.

• New Zealand.
    I'm from Europe, and I've been to England, so I bet I'd find similar stuff in Ireland, therefore I'd rather go to a new continent, and go to NZ. Plus, I feel like NZ has better landscapes (just look at LOTR) and that attracts me a lot.

• WHAT!!!
    You made this question for me didn't you!

My two favourite places, my home NZ and my dream location Ireland.

Oh I cannot resist a little change yea.

• Easy decision for me - New Zealand because Ireland is on my doorstep literally

• Hit submit too soon - If I was from a different country it would be a hard choice - Both have a lot of things in its favour but I think NZ might be slightly closer to nature which would probably sway it for me.

• It is very beautiful nature! :)

• Both, I can't decide, both Ireland and New Zealand are so beautiful countries...

• Ireland , because I'm from NZ lol.

But out of those two both would be good, NZ probably has better Beaches and outdoors and Ireland more History and closer to the UK and probably a bit cheaper.

Which country are you traveling from? If you're from the Northern Hemisphere you could also visit Australia and NZ at the same time.

• I'm from Washington USA... but I am already trying to save up, and find the time for that kind of traveling, gosh ur so lucky!

• If you come here, January- April would be the best months weather wise, unless you like rain lol.

• Rain is okay, as long as I'm wearing a jacket:) with a hood.

• New Zealand, hands down.

• I say go Ireland. Lots of cool castles.

• Ireland 😀🙂 unless it's your bed💁🏻

• Ireland. i've already been to new zealand.

• Ur soo lucky! Damn I wish I was there!

• trust me, you don't have to be that smart... i did it of all people :D. i dicked around and magically became fluent in italian in about 2 years. i know plenty of people who studied abroad who weren't exactly smart, hahaha!

• Lol good to know:) I'll keep it in mind:)

• Ireland... I've been twice and can't wait to go back again! Ireland is the most beautiful land I've ever stepped foot on 🍀🍀

• I can believe that, it draws me in, like a mysterious fog, u know? The castles, landscapes, everywhere is a beautiful sight in general:)

• Yeah I definitely don't see much gorgeousness where I live Lol

• Haha same here..

• I'm more interested in Nea Zealand... and Ireland would be easier to visit for me anyway

• I'd like to go to both!

• Ugh, they are both so gorgeous! !!! Both please! !!

• New Zealand! They filmed Lord of the Rings there; i have to go

• Ireland definitely...

• Omg that's so hard to choose between! I'd have to go with my gut and say New Zealand

• None are on my 'visit list' but i'd pick New Zealand. I'm fron Europe so British countries are to familiar

• My bed is so comfortable and even queen sized :D

• I've been to England and Ireland isn't soo different so I'd choose New Zealand

• Nice, was it rainy in Ireland? When u were there?

• I was thinking more along the lines of Finland or Norway :P

• Even that is great! Those are on my "places to visit" list... :)

• Ireland. I hear the girls are easier there. Jk!

What Girls Said 12