Girls, What do you think of angel bites?

I'm probably going to get these or a septum or both (probably both). Opinions thoughs on angel bites?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my angel bites for years, took them out when I had my daughter and they closed. I wish my snake bites would have closed instead but I still have them-_-
    Septums are cool, they stink at first.

• Do angel bites heal similar to snake bites because I use to have those

• Mine took forever to heal honestly and they got infected a lot because one was crooked but they didn't hurt too bad or anything. My bars were wayyy to long any things first so I kept snagging them on shit 😕

What Girls Said 4

• I think they look stupid and dangerous for your teeth. I had my bottom lip pierced and the stud wore away my gums so I took it out, these piercings I think look nasty. They poke out from the face so much because they are butted right up against your gums. If you ever get socked in the mouth it's going to fucking kill.

• They don't poke out if you have the right size bars and it really doesn't "kill" I had mine for years and when I got punched in the mouth all that hapeeled was I got an infection

• kinda of gross!

• i really don't like them. id rather the septum alone than those 2.

• Unattractive to me