Are Mexicans terrified at the prospect of Donald J Trump being their next President?

He vows to tackle illegal immigration and Mexican people seem very angry that millions of their fellow citizens could be deported back to Mexico. Also what do you think about him wanting to build a wall to protect the US from illegal immigration. Will it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some are, some aren't. But I think any vote for Donald Trump is asinine. To have THAT man--and I use the term loosely--in a seat of great power?

• I guess they must be more worried now seeing as Trump's campaign seems to be gathering momentum and support.

• No, not all of them. Especially since there are some Mexicans who are legal and a lot of illegal immigrants aren't Mexicans.

I honestly don't think he's good for the Presidency.

• He's got my vote

Most Helpful Guy

• Are Americans really that stupid that they're going to elect Trump? I mean... how many of them see him as a valid candidate? WHY is he still even running? I mean you might as well proclaim deez nuts as the next president as well.

• They voted for George W. Bush twice and look what he did to their reputation internationally and their economy.

• @Jmarx That sounds undemocratic doesn't it? I bet those Mexicans would be miffed as hell if that happened again and allowed Trump in.

• it made sense about pre 1980. now that we have technology, there's no point. actually, there is. it makes it more strategic for the candidates because of swing states. there are a couple other reasons, but that's the main one. but it's stupid as hell. direct vote and electoral college aren't congruent.

What Girls Said 3

• Donald Trump has become a joke; talking trash on the pope-threatening him because he doesn't support capitalism, trashing blacks, middle-easterns, Islam, Mexicans, news reporters. He's nothing but a joke.

• I'm not disputing any of what you say but how comes Trump for all of his bad points is becoming increasingly popular of media outlets are to be believed?

• @cjs31380 Good ideas? No, you mean to say "empty promises".

• Yeah probably just like every other politician

• Trump would use Mexican labour to build the wall because he's a filthy capitalist shit stain who doesn't give two fucks about your country. The man is stupid, he is not clever. He will not win. He can't.

• Are you Mexican?

• Of course it isn't, but jumping in bed with a fascist, stupid bigot like Trump, who doesn't have any real answers (the man said build a wall, he honestly thinks that is an answer a potential president should give? A five year old could have thought that up). People are uneducated, misinformed and angry. That's when people like Trump gain support, angry, misinformed masses looking for answers. This man does not want to help the American people, he wants to make money for him and his pals. That is his only interest.

• Ok I get where you're coming from.

• I hate Trump shit

What Guys Said 5

• i'm 100% full blown American and terrified at the prospect of donald j trump being their next president

• He does come across as being a bit off the charts. He's quite the character is that Mr Trump. Extremely entertaining from a neutral stand point I must confess.

• have any of them bankrupted 3 businesses, a sports league and want to tag every muslim in your country? does that last part sound familiar? like a guy who may rhymes with shmlitler? :D

• I don't think so but Tony Blair's reign as Prime Minister was horrific. Britain will never recover from his stint in the hot seat. Trump does sound like my ideal candidate, I do think he's funny though.

• I hate everyone running 😡 I seriously don't know who to vote for

• Everyone should be afraid if he gets elected.

• Donald Trump gets my vote I hope he wins

• Lol. I'm sure they are... Donald is so unlucky... out of all the races... Mexicans hate him... point of my answer... there are tons of Mexicans..

• There won't be as many if he gets into office because there will be aeroplane loads of them getting a swift deportation.

• Do you support Trump?

• I am not a supporter of Trump and I am not an American, but I do like how Trump has the balls to speak his mind and I like the way he doesn't care who he offends with his views. I like his no nonsense, no cookie cutting approach to the issues that matter to him. I may not necessarily agree with his stance on things but I do find people like him refreshing and he's entertaining. I love how he gets everyone angry to point where they foam from the mouths in rage.