How long can China phone last?

Ok I wanted to buy Samsung note 5 but my father wants my to buy China phone as he is afraid that I would spoil the phone easily like how I damage my current phone and it is also cheaper (ofc it's cheaper what can you expect from China product).
The main reason why I damage my current phone has no phone cover available and no screen protector so the screen cracked a bit after I step on it accidentally.
I took good care of my phone so it's just an accident
So, I had been thinking if I should buy a China phone. From my pass experience, I friend's phone (China brand) got problem after 5-6 months, which is around half a year!

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything made in China won't last long.

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on how well made the phone from China is. The quality of Chinese stuff is getting better and better. There is still some rubbish but I have seen some good stuff from China to. So it all depends, I mean Hauwei phones are a Chinese brand of phone. My mum has one and I would not describe it as a bad or shit phone because it is not.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You do realize that nearly all phone parts are now made in China, right?

• Wtf is a China phone

• What's the brand?