Guys, what do you think of a girl with lots of tattoos and piercings?

I've got multiple piercings and tattoos, and i just want to see who does and doesn't find it attractive.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Love them! Love them so much. I have piercings, only two atm but I used to have a lot more, and I accept the fact that it'll put off a lot of people but I see that as a sort of blessing in disguise. They'll attract people who are also into that and there fore will likely have a compatible personality. Plus a big thing for me is that if a person is so repelled by something as simple as a piercing than it's a good thing that my piercings repelled them away because they'll likely be waaaaay to close minded for me.

What Guys Said 17

• I think it has permanently spoilt your skin and the way you look. Except for a single pair of small ear rings or studs, I think any others are a total turn-off. You are young now. How do you think they'll look in 30, 40, 50 yaers from now?

• TURN OFF! Its not a girl you would want to walk next too on the street when everyone is looking bad at her. I saw older people with tattoo's on the beach several times it always looked disgusting. A piercing you can take out but a tat is way more dificult and expensive to remove.

• i´d kind of assume she´s a bitch. try hard alternative... i mean of course she can be the nices person ever but i´ll only know that after getting to know her. plus i don´t even find tattoos attractive.

• i like piercings and tattoos on a girl, i do find the attractive and a turn on

• It makes you look trashy and therefore unattractive

• I think it's sexy.
    They should be done well though.

• find it attractive

• I do not find them attractive, in fact, they look like a stain to me.

Ironically, one of the people who is not my family and I care the most about has plenty of tattoos. As in, plenty.

• About like graffiti would improve the Mona Lisa.

• A couple tats are one thing, but lots of them are highly unattractive and piercings are the same.

• To each their own, but it's not really my thing.

• depends a bit on the tattoos and piercings

• No problem with either. They are too painful for me to bear though.

• Tbh, tats don't really hurt. They honest to god just feel like a cat scratch. I have on on my hand, foot and collarbone, and the foot was the worst. They said the collarbone would hurt the most, but I barely felt it, so if you can handle a cat scratch, you can handle a tat or two 😇

• There's no disrespect at all man! I didn't know, and I apologize! And I'm sorry you had to go through that!

• It's okay, it's over now. We live in separate houses.
      It was nice talking to you, haha.

• I personally don't find it attractive.

• it doesn't necessarily speak completely for the person's soul but it speaks a little i think. i mean someone could say it means you are a slut, antisocial, freak, emo, whatever. i will just say you dont have very strong foundations from your family. my kids would never do that. that you are a bit confused and searching for your identity. maybe a bit left brained, artistic and curious.

• but not thinking very forward and a bit reckless. what if you hate them or regret them one day?

• Well, 2 out of my 3 tattoos are in memory of my father, and the other is the bible verse that has kept me alive. So I will never regret them.

• I'm too tired to say this in a less blunt way.

It's sort of hot but in a trashy way. That doesn't exactly bother me, but it really limits where you can fit in.