Most people have at least some anger. Who are you angry at?

• Me
  • Parent/parents
  • If you think there is a god/god
  • Ex girlfriend or boyfriend
  • School
  • The world

Most Helpful Girl

• None angry and hurt are two different things. I feel hurt with my mom at times.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a "who" but i have a "what" and its injustice!

• I have plenty of that myself. Tell me your story if you want.

• Thanks for the MHO mate!

• Very welcome :)

What Girls Said 6

• Myself. And the world.

• On a scale of one to ten how angry?

• Best of luck with that. Life is so short and before you know it it's over.

• Agreed. Thanks.

• I'm angry at my ex because he's acting like a jerk. Nobody got time for nonsense.

• me, my family.

• And the dentist. Why mad at you?

• no... there are some things people should criticize themselves for.

• Do tell oh wise one.

• Vote F

.

• So that would possibly mean many people have been awful to you including loved ones and strangers?

• But always believe that the angriest and the meanest have the loudest voice. There still is much love and beauty in the world and there still is hope. Cheers to you.

• Myself and others.

• Family or many people?

• You're very welcome. Enjoy the holidays as best you can.

• Me, as in myself.

What Guys Said 5

• Life's too short to be consistently angry with someone. If you're cool, you're in. If you suck, you're out. Cut and dry. Although I don't fuck with police much. Not really into people making rules for me to follow and kidnapping me if I don't😒
    "Bruh, I don't fuck with no cop..."
    http://youtu.be/0FcDXL5Aw0o
    "To each his own, I ain't trippin' long as I can reach chrome, heat your home like Southern California Gas, police pass, tell 'em free Smalls, off Palm with the heat drawn, strapped up long as the chief of police armed, raised where the beasts are, north of the beach, couple streets past Baby J, bony n-ggas sprayin' Ks, Ruger with the pork face, Jewish for the court case, here to save you n-ggas from the sorbet, cold chain"
    That Vince Staples verse is CRAZY👏🙌

• I'm angry at myself for believing the words of friends who tell me how amazing I am and how they never want to lose me as a friend and then proceed to abandon me. I'm just too foolish for my own good. Too gullible and naive to buy into cheap words time and time again.

• But don't change and become them. Stay a good man and eventually that will attract other kind and moral people. Sorry for people being disloyal man it will get better. As a man you are only 4 or 6 years away from the best and most confident years of your life.

• Thnx, I appreciate your kind response. I'll never change, it just frustrates me that I am unable to find a good woman and good friends. I have four close friends that I have known for years but I don't get to see them as much and I seem to care more about them. But yes I am remaining positive more or less because I am confident that tomorrow can be a better day.

• Tomorrow definitely can be a better day. Cheers to you and never give up.

• I guess I'm not most people. I don't feel angry towards myself or the worle. Maybe its a weakness, but i like it this way.

• I don't see it as anything but a strength. I'm glad there are people out there that are not angry. Cheers to you.

• Nothing, surprisingly.

• I don't know honestly. I don't think I feel any anger, only sadness if I get hurt.