Do you Believe Gender Is an Uncaused Social Conformity?

I. e
Men and women are undistinguished relating to masculinity/Feminity/violence/interests etc?

I say this because liberals seem to be moving towards this idea even though there's evidence to highlight it's flaw

• Yes
  • No
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• we have different genders for a reason: reproduction. and with that there are differences between the two which is fine, it doesn't make one better or worse than the other. but the point of the movement is questioning weather we should have things based solely around gender? like barbie toys for girls, and hot wheels for boys.

Most Helpful Guy

• no whoever thought of this was pretty stupid. knew nothing about anything.

What Girls Said 1

• Men and Women are quite different in various aspects but they are equal. Distinction is good as long as there is no discrimination.

• equal under the law not in reality though

• I wasn't talking about equality.

• I went a little off topic. You're wondering if gender was created by us and not really exisiting in nature... It exists.. animals recognise gender. Based on the theory of evolution, gender is not a social conformity.

What Guys Said 2

• It's more complicated than that by far and has absolutely no political value.

Humans...

• damn so many PC liberals voting no