My BFs 32 year old friend is sleeping with a teenage girl and it's making me feel weird, advice?

She is 16 and legal. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look the Other way, sweetie, as Hard as it may be. Considering the times we are living in and Anything goes, it Appears, keep your own Nose to What Makes you Comfy from the Best from the Rest and Don't Talk about this with 'My boyfriend. It seems everyone has a story.
    Concentrate on living a normal life in your Own life. Life is way too short, and a lot more 'Weird' things going on out there in this world in which we live in every day, in every way.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 12

• That's so fucking creepy. How can anybody not feel weird about boning someone who is underage? Even if she is fully developed physically, mentally she would be still in high school. It's just so odd to me.

• Get a new boyfriend

• Legal age of consent may be 16, but he could still get into trouble in some states if he is older than 60 months than her. If they had sex, kiss lips, or he is in a significant relationship, then he just broke the law and get can in trouble. Also, he need the parents consent as well.

To me it sounds secretive and creepy judging from what I read from the comments and everything.

They say 22 and 16 is creepy and a huge age gap, then imagine 32 and 16. Too huge, and super creepy.

• Do nothing.

• its a tad young but why are you weirded out.

• Would you be fine with it?

• like i said its a little young it prefer they be 18-19 but thats just me. if its legal where you're at i dont see a problem with it. are you concerned your boyfriend will leave you for a younger women.

• If its an adult yhen leaxe it be. If she is a monor. Report ot.

• 16 is legal beacuse she is mature for this.. i dont see the problem, she is having a lot of fun for sure

• Your boyfriend needs to get a better friend.

• No, i started to think it's hot. I want to see them together now lol

• Then that's just weird. I wouldn't go anywhere near a woman in that way if she was under the age of 21.

• I would say the same thing if the roles were reversed.

• fuck they are both really fucking sad

• What kind of fucked up shit is this?

• 16 is too young and 18 probably is too. Get a new boyfriend and or tell him to get a new friend.

• good for him. none of your business.

What Girls Said 5

• I would let the girl's parents know in case they don't.

• What is your mans attitude about it? If he seems ok with it and condones it I wouldn't look at him the same because it shows a lack of morals. If he is against it or uncomfortable i would feel better about it

• He has no opinion on it.

• Do her parents know?

• No, they do not.

• All they have to do is know and he could be put away or separated from her no matter what the legal age of consent is. If she's under their house, then she's under their rules.

• I have decided i will leave it be.

• That's his business

• How old is your boyfriend? Closer to your age or his friend?
    Either way, not much you can do. My boyfriends friend did something similar before, I hated it, but all you can do is ignore it. Literally nothing you can do about it.