Do you downvote back?

If I know who did it then yes I'll do it back to them.

• Yes I do it back
  • Nope
  • Depends/Other

Most Helpful Guy

• If I like or agree with what someone said, I might upvote. But I don't have to feel strongly about it.

If I downvote, it's only because I feel strongly about it, or it's factually incorrect. I'll especially downvote if I think it's just plain bad advice to the asker on something important. I don't downvote very often though.

Voting is not for the person making the comment. It's for other people to see support or disagreement with what the person said.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even notice downvotes.

What Guys Said 7

• What is this, elementary? If you get downvoted, get over it, not everyone is gonna like your opinions. Downvoting back just as "revenge" is immature.

• I don't really pay attention much in downvotes or upvotes. If people upvoted me, that cool and if they downvoted me, then that's alright too.

• Yeah sure I do, only if I'm annoyed, like really annoyed like if I get downvoted 20 times for something I know is right, then I'll downvote everyone on the page... just to let them know that everyone doesn't agree with them either.

• you can't "know" but if I suspect it I will downvote them back 😈

• If someone immediately replies on your opinion, you can tll the answer wasn't replied to others and the person stated their disagreement in such a harsh way, plus suddenly there is a downvote immediately after that mean reply. Then when you look, you see this person also posted on that topic so you downvote back.

• No because I usually never know who did it

• downvote me all you want bitches

• I base my up- or downvotes entirely on the given opinion, not the person, so no.

What Girls Said 10

• Lol I don't even care 😂 I don't downvote it's childish to me.

• Nope haah! Nobody got time for that!

• Yes, I've done that twice. I knew who it was when the argued with my comment. It was mainly because they were assuming wrong and thought I was some sexist. So apart from downvoting me from incorrect reasons, their reasons were false.

• I almost never know who down-votes me tbh.

• Nah, I don't downvote often anyway.

• Yup, both downvote and upvote

• no. I don't get offended. they usually make me laugh

• No I don't give a shit. xD xD

• I haven't downvoted a single person since I'm here :)

• Sometimes, if I feel mad like why would they do that. I know it is immature but hey i am