Do you think that Trump supporters have forgotten the Americans who died fighting fascism?

Do they remember what Hitler and Stalin did... just to mention two?

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump just proves why we need a better education system. If we have a better education system, we will have smarter people going to the voting polls every four years and smarter people in office. If you pay attention to Hitlers speeches right where trump is in his campaign, they sound exactly the same.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• History recreates itself unfortunately...

• Trump is practically Hitler with the whole Muslim thing. Branding and whatnot.

What Guys Said 18

• Let me first state I'm a conservative. I'm very anti liberalism. Basically this effectively means I'm a Republican. Nearly everyone I associate with from friendships to work relationships is a conservative too. Guess what? NONE of us like him. Why does he have such high numbers in the polls I have a few ideas. I'll get to that later. Yes, we will ALL vote for him over Hillary or any other Democrat currently running, but only because we view him as a lesser of the two evils situation and not less by much.

What he said about banning Muslims to me is silly and ignorant at best, and tyranny at worst. Last time I read the Constitution it allows for freedom of religion in this country and I firmly support that. I have a few theories about why he said that.

First of all Trump is without question a narcissist. If you want to know what makes him tick, look up the symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and there in you will gain understanding. He's a liar, manipulator, a thief (admitted to taking advantage of bankruptcy laws in the 1st Republican debate), grandiose (Is unable to articulate any real indepth plans and seems to think the presidency is somewhat similar to being a king) he lacks empath as evidenced by several statements he's made, and is completely self absorbed, only attacks other candidates without real plans of his own, and has no concept of how things work in America or our government that don't directly benefit him. That is by definition a narcissist and they are very dangerous people.

I fully believe he made that statement about banning Muslims because it's a manipulation ploy. He's playing off the angst of Americans over the latest terrorist attack (yes, it was a terrorist attack despite whatever Obama would like to believe it is) and manipulating those emotions by making comments about banning Muslims.
    Sadly, it may be working. It's a manipulation ploy to garner favor which he knows full well he could never deliver. I for one am disgusted by his idea and think he's a total slime bag for perposing it (amongst other reasons).

I don't think there's any reason to fear Hitler or Stalin like laws being created should he be elected. Enough people see he's a tyrant and would not allow that kind of tyranny to go unchecked. That said, yes radical Islam, terror attacks, and all that the topic encompasses must be ended and dealt with, but anyone with an IQ over 50 knows that's not the way and is crazy talk.

• you might be 1 of maybe 5 articulate and realistic conservatives i've ever come across. i'm a moderate. i agree with certain conservative values. i'm not going to get into specifically, but basically, i take common sense over party affiliation any day, which people are too stupid to do now. they try to play the percentage game and put things in a box as if everything is a straight yes or no answer without any scenarios or certain circumstances that aren't applicable. or because they're republican or democrat, that means you have to love or hate the person to no end, even if it means making shit up to smear the other side and make up shit to justify their own beliefs

the truly sad part is, in terms of policies, both sides want to see the same end game, it's just want to say that 1 side is exclusively right and the other is wrong. take the economy, for example. both want to fix it. but, do you believe in creating supply (democrats) or demand (republicans)? i'll leave it at that for now

• @madhatters4 I agree fully. I do not think the majority of the Republican Party supports him. As for the individual voters I think his support is growing, but many including do not like him at all. I think the numbers are not correct. He uses the media to create sinsationalism as well as slander. I think he may well be buying air time and paying polling institutions to bump up the numbers. I can't see how many rational conservatives wouldn't see through his BS and support him.

• agree. he could easily pay for his own polling or pay to have established pollsters ask voters questions in a way that display support for him... i refuse to believe that so many people truly support him

• Trump used to have Hitler's speches on his bedside. www.independent.co.uk/.../...ex-wife-a6765391.html

• Considering the background of a lot the people supporting him, I don't think they care. Quite a few have the same views as hitler.

• yep, the guy could say " i love Hitler" and his zombies would say how great Hitler is

• i don't think he forgets i just don't think he's smart enough (and yes he's financially smart but clearly not historically smart) realize what he's saying and proposing and how similar it is to those fascist tyrants who came before him

• Do you remember what Roosevelt did?

• I think he's feeding into the bloodthirst in the world right now. ISIS fuels the rage and he's capitalizing on it. It doesn't help that the current president doesn't want to face the fact that he's heinous acts are terrorism done by Muslims. It's just a shit storm

• iam no American so iam not voting or anyhing but... maybe... just maybe some americans see whats going on in the world right now and they decided that they do not wish it to happen to them and their families and find in trump the boldness and readeness to do what others are afraid to to protect them? just an opinion but it has nothing to do with the education system really , i believe americans are mostly smart enough to know what they want and need , maybe they see a lot of examples before them and are not thrilled about being their own example.

• Most Americans do not like Trump, a lot of his views are kinda fascist and that scares the hell out of most Americans.

• There are other candidates better than Trump, John Kasich is one, he ran a swing state successfully and is not a blow hard, not a narcissist, and is not offensive or extreme when it comes to racial and gender issues

• Do you think liberals have forgotten the Americans killed in California, or at Fort Hood, or at 9/11?

• so we should elect a man with fascist like beliefs, what planet are you on? I'm a Libertarian and i am voting for the Libertarian party because I will not be voting for this authoritarian that is dangerous for this country

• screw Trump and the Alt-right movement

• @Eric644 Where did anyone say what happened to the Jews was just?

Screw you losers who would rather clean up after jihad attacks than do anything that might "offend" people. ;)

• Trump isn't homicidal.

• Nope, they are just complete and utter morons.

• I tell you, if Trump wins he'll do to muslims what Hitler did to jews...

• very true!!! Trump is a fascist and he's got his followers fooled well doesn't he?

• Since when did the US fight against Josef Stalin?

• I didn't say the US fought against Stalin. I was pointing out fascist activity. The hard truth is that the US has directly or indirectly supported others who could be called fascist. I think we're not learning from history.

• but the thing is Hitler never campaigned on concentration camps or gas chambers, a lot of his rhetoric before being elected was like Trump's all the horrors we know about Nazi Germany came along gradually not immediately

• I know I have so much respect for Native Americans and their struggle.

• I hate to tell you this but Fascism, the cult of absolute state power and control over the economy lost the war and won the peace. Not Nazism with all the weird racial stuff and the militaristic nationalism but strip that away and we have adopted the rest of their program. There is hope in technology to defeat the statists but I can't ell you how it will come out. People seem to be demanding Fascism in the name of 'fairness'.

• I know I'm going to get down voted for this, because I notice the circle jerk you guys have going on. That's a huge stretch you're making.

• OMG... are you kidding me? I know a lot of people that severed in the military that support Trump. I think you need to read his policies and not get your source from the media...

• and I know people who served in the military that view that he is a threat to our republic, what's your point?

• America is about being a white, Christian, right-wing bigot.

• as much as many people want to change that , but lets face it , the white, christians are the ones making all the progress in todays world , they have the most peaceful countries , strongest armies, economies, and edcuation... of course there are exceptions , but what was seen can't be unseen

• @HowRUbBuddy What is it now? 331 this year?

• 354 and the world is bigger than the USA , look at Europe for example

• memory is short lived and hearts are fickle