What would you do with a billion dollars?

Updates:
I'd buy a Graceland style mansion. With an indoor pool with hot tub and game room for video games and a air hockey table and have a home theater with nice reclining chairs, wireless head phones. Bose speakers in every room. I'd own a Chicago style pizza place and re model the local museum and parks.
Oh I forgot concerts lol. But I need a time machine for that one.

0|0
11|22

Most Helpful Girl

• I would first go to College in either Canada or the United States.
    And give the rest to my parents, so they can invest, give to charity, travel...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I would invest, save, give some to charity, and buy a couple homes around the world with a plane. Also possibkely buy an oil company or electrical company so I don't have to pay for that stuff hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd buy my mom the house and car of her dreams buy myself a house invest a portion and donate the rest of it to local charities

0|2
    0|0
  • I would go to NZ and than stuff!

0|1
    0|0
  • the half to charity, one quarter to travel and the rest to my career and family

0|1
    0|0
  • pay off my student loan
    then buy up a bunch of arable land and build my own city
    have family taken care of
    investments
    charity

0|1
    0|0
  • donate it to lots of animals shelters/rehab centres and travel A LOT :) maybe some new clothes or furniture on the side :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Pay off my student loans and other current debt, help my parents with a few things bill-wise, and save the rest.

1|0
    0|0
  • What ever the fuck I wanted to do.

0|0
    0|1
  • spend most of it and have a nice life doing whatever I want

0|1
    0|0
  • I would buy a house in Capetown and spend my life travelling the world with just a camera and a land rover defender to help kids in third world countries. In my opinion, I wish money never existed but you need it to live in this world.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Not much. I'd turn it over to a manager to invest, then live off the income. I wouldn't need much for myself because I don't care about money and having a lot of things. I'd probably travel a little more, but not a lot. Mostly I wouldn't live much differently than I do now. It would be way more than I could ever need, so I'd give away most of it.

Or maybe I'd buy a Congressional seat if I thought I could actually win. I'd raise total hell in Congress :)

0|1
    0|0
  • 1- give away $100 million to family
    2- pay off loans
    3- buy/build a big ass mansion on an island
    4- put $10 million in a bank and invest
    5- buy 2 boats
    6- buy a helicopter i can fly to my island from mainland
    7- buy 30 2 way tickets to different countries and travel around, plus hotel fees, etc
    8- the rest is going to put away for whatever i need

0|1
    0|0
  • I would build a big cabin in the woods far away from everyone and fill it with a good home theater, lots of booze and drugs, a massive supply of food (like a few years), and get a great internet connection for it. Then I would never leave it and with any luck never have to interact with another person ever again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go to work pick up a computer and throw it out the window and walk out telling everyone that I hate them all

0|1
    0|0
  • I would secure my life as in financially to never have a problem again. Buy a house and maybe buy myself into GAG to be part owner to make this site more popular haha. I would also travel very frequently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a cool house in UAE and many cars MANYYYY CARS I'd buy :
    ● MClaren P1
    ● porche 918
    ●lamborgini siesto elmento
    ●dodge charger hellcat
    ● Rolls Royce phantom
    ● Mercedes G36

0|1
    0|0
  • spend 500 million to charity
    do with 400 million other good things in the world

have with the other 100 million a nice life... buy a nice house, car and travel around the world

0|1
    0|0
  • I would use it as a toilet paper yeah? Let's say $1 per sheet...

1|0
    0|1
  • Order a Chinese meal, and the rest.. I'll think about that later :c

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I would guarantee my and my family's future and use the rest to help the poor.

1|1
    0|0
  • Invest every single bit of it

0|1
    0|0
  • Give it all away. Money fucks people up

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a house first and foremost

0|1
    0|0
  • Live happily ever after with @MissNowhere

1|0
    0|0
  • Create a sofisticated lab, grab good scientists and try to push sciences.
    And some businesses and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah like auto, pilot cars would be nice
      Curing cancer and fluscabd STDS.

• Show All
    • Yes. I'm talking serious. I'm would be into push science to help mdeling a better world.
      How to create better food
      Eliminate cancer and brain age diseases
      Get into fighting aging

Deffinitey.

• Oww, and sexual diseases, exterminate them all.

• I'd build a villa in middle of a forest and middle finger the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two girls at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • With any luck I might be able to afford a fredo!! You practically need a mortgage now too buy one!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd keep £100m and I would spend the £900m on charitable organisations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invest and help people.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would open 3-4 enterprises. maybe more. i dont know if i'd be able to handle all those but i'm full of ideas.

0|0
    0|0