What would you do with a billion dollars?

I'd buy a Graceland style mansion. With an indoor pool with hot tub and game room for video games and a air hockey table and have a home theater with nice reclining chairs, wireless head phones. Bose speakers in every room. I'd own a Chicago style pizza place and re model the local museum and parks.
Oh I forgot concerts lol. But I need a time machine for that one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would first go to College in either Canada or the United States.
    And give the rest to my parents, so they can invest, give to charity, travel...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I would invest, save, give some to charity, and buy a couple homes around the world with a plane. Also possibkely buy an oil company or electrical company so I don't have to pay for that stuff hahaha

• I'd buy my mom the house and car of her dreams buy myself a house invest a portion and donate the rest of it to local charities

• I would go to NZ and than stuff!

• the half to charity, one quarter to travel and the rest to my career and family

• pay off my student loan
    then buy up a bunch of arable land and build my own city
    have family taken care of
    investments
    charity

• donate it to lots of animals shelters/rehab centres and travel A LOT :) maybe some new clothes or furniture on the side :D

• Pay off my student loans and other current debt, help my parents with a few things bill-wise, and save the rest.

• What ever the fuck I wanted to do.

• spend most of it and have a nice life doing whatever I want

• I would buy a house in Capetown and spend my life travelling the world with just a camera and a land rover defender to help kids in third world countries. In my opinion, I wish money never existed but you need it to live in this world.

What Guys Said 21

• Not much. I'd turn it over to a manager to invest, then live off the income. I wouldn't need much for myself because I don't care about money and having a lot of things. I'd probably travel a little more, but not a lot. Mostly I wouldn't live much differently than I do now. It would be way more than I could ever need, so I'd give away most of it.

Or maybe I'd buy a Congressional seat if I thought I could actually win. I'd raise total hell in Congress :)

• 1- give away $100 million to family
    2- pay off loans
    3- buy/build a big ass mansion on an island
    4- put $10 million in a bank and invest
    5- buy 2 boats
    6- buy a helicopter i can fly to my island from mainland
    7- buy 30 2 way tickets to different countries and travel around, plus hotel fees, etc
    8- the rest is going to put away for whatever i need

• I would build a big cabin in the woods far away from everyone and fill it with a good home theater, lots of booze and drugs, a massive supply of food (like a few years), and get a great internet connection for it. Then I would never leave it and with any luck never have to interact with another person ever again.

• Go to work pick up a computer and throw it out the window and walk out telling everyone that I hate them all

• I would secure my life as in financially to never have a problem again. Buy a house and maybe buy myself into GAG to be part owner to make this site more popular haha. I would also travel very frequently.

• Buy a cool house in UAE and many cars MANYYYY CARS I'd buy :
    ● MClaren P1
    ● porche 918
    ●lamborgini siesto elmento
    ●dodge charger hellcat
    ● Rolls Royce phantom
    ● Mercedes G36

• spend 500 million to charity
    do with 400 million other good things in the world

have with the other 100 million a nice life... buy a nice house, car and travel around the world

• I would use it as a toilet paper yeah? Let's say $1 per sheet...

• Order a Chinese meal, and the rest.. I'll think about that later :c

• I think I would guarantee my and my family's future and use the rest to help the poor.

• Invest every single bit of it

• Give it all away. Money fucks people up

• Buy a house first and foremost

• Live happily ever after with @MissNowhere

• Create a sofisticated lab, grab good scientists and try to push sciences.
    And some businesses and stuff.

• Yeah like auto, pilot cars would be nice
      Curing cancer and fluscabd STDS.

• Yes. I'm talking serious. I'm would be into push science to help mdeling a better world.
      How to create better food
      Eliminate cancer and brain age diseases
      Get into fighting aging

Deffinitey.

• Oww, and sexual diseases, exterminate them all.

• I'd build a villa in middle of a forest and middle finger the world.

• Two girls at the same time.

• With any luck I might be able to afford a fredo!! You practically need a mortgage now too buy one!

• I'd keep £100m and I would spend the £900m on charitable organisations.

• Invest and help people.

• i would open 3-4 enterprises. maybe more. i dont know if i'd be able to handle all those but i'm full of ideas.