Is the alligator a hero for killing a burglar?

A 22 year old burglar (Matthew Riggins);and his accomplice attempted to steal from homes.
When the police were called , the burglars went their separate ways in an attempt to hide out.
Matt hid in a lake and was attacked by a 11 foot alligator.
The young man's body was found ten days later in the lake. When police deputies came across the alligator , they euthanized it because it tried to attack them.
In the alligator's stomach the hand and foot was found of Matthew.
This young man didn't deserve death , but boy was he stupid to go around trying to rob homes !

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/

It's all fun and games until karma bites you in the hand and the foot !

Most Helpful Guy

• The burglar in my view was pretty stupid to have hidden in the water.. he was stupid twice in that day.. first for robbing homes..2nd for being in the water where everyone down there knows alligator's love to hide in swamps.. its kind of a harsh way to go out.. but stuff happens and I do not feel very sorry for this guy that is a few bricks short of a load.. you live by the sword.. you die by the sword

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't deserve to die. Not like that. Yes, it was wrong of him to rob homes and have little regard for other peoples' material possessions. I would have much rather he be caught and serve a lengthy prison term. RIP.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes that gator was a hero it deserves to reward itself with a human snack. Why did they kill it? It stopped two burglars who probably would have been willing to kill to get the amount of money they wanted.

• I feel worse for the alligator. Of course it attacked them, alligators are carnivores and they were in its territory. The fuck did they think was gonna happen? It didn't deserve to die.

• Karma is karma yea.

He didn't deserve death but Karma...

• I don't have any sympathy at all for thieves of fellow citizens. I wish the worst on them all!

• Yes, he saved all of us from paying taxes on that sorry ass!

Darwinism at its finest!

• The alligator isn't a hero just a hunger alligator that had a snack run in to it area it was resting.

• That sounds like a Tales from the Crypt episode.

• Nope. The burglar was in the alligator's territory, and being territorial creatures it defended it.

• I wouldn't say he didn't deserve it

• Poor man. Nobody deserves to die.

• Wouldn't his mistake be going into swamps, not robbing homes?

• No. He was a burglar, doesn't deserve to die. He is someones son, brother, friend, maybe father. Just made a stupid mistake and payed for it.

• So, he didn't deserve death, but you're cracking jokes over his dead body? How cute...

• I think you need some Gatorade.

• Then I'm sure you'd find funny the death of a teenage boy who got pulled into a woodchipper his first day on the job.

Or the lady who left behind an 18-month child after having her throat torn open by dogs.

Fucking hilarious, no?

• I'm allowed to think something is funny. If I died a ridiculous death , I'd look down from heaven and laugh at myself too.
      Calm your nerve !

• Sorry but fuck em

• lol at your Gatorade joke.

What Girls Said 4

• That's a horrible way to dead. Yes, he was a burglar but I don't think that death was deserved.

At the same time, I wouldn't be hiding at a lake.

• Yea they shouldn't have killed the alligator. That's fucked up.

• The alligator did not deserve to die.

• That is a terrible way to die.