23 living with my mother?

IM DEEPLY ashamed, but I can't support myself, I dont have my degree yet and worse off I can't seem to pick where and which city I would like to live. WHAT can I do? I seem like a momma s kid but I barely talk to her and I c t rven stand her, I can't keep a job mostly because of my attitude.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong with your attitude?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, you don't have to be ashamed. Since you are still working on your degree, it's normal still live with your mother. You have a good excuse to not be having a job right now, because you're still a college student (am I wrong?), meaning you are still taking your first steps to your career. Research some universities where you could finish your studies (whether it's for masters or doctorates degree), so you could live on your own and depend on your self. To me, four years after high school and then getting a job doesn't sound sufficient. A good 7 years of university is more likely to give you a better career. You shouldn't be ashamed because you don't have a job right now. You should be ashamed if you decided to quit going to college & opt for a job beyond poverty line, or worse deciding to not make effort at all.
    You want to support yourself, then go ahead and look for part time jobs for students. You can do it if you try, nothing is stopping. Negative thoughts such as my attitude is bad, I can't keep a job shouldn't stop you. Work really hard right now on your studies, get a small part time job, and with scholarship & financial aid you can go to another college/university and live on your own.
    Your future hasn't started yet, you are still trying to achieve it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• What you can do is get a degree, or at least a job of some sort till your education is completed.

• Its okay! (:

• Fix your attitude, so that you can keep a job and not be pathetic.