How to look hot sometimes?

My looks are very cute and youthful, like, I fit the girl-next-door stereotype to a T. Which is fine, but sometimes I feel like looking hot! Like the type of girl who turns heads, not just the one who's fun to laugh with and has a nice smile.

I'm not saying I want to totally change my persona or anything like that. It's just that every once in a while, I just wanna be the hot chick for a day. So, any tips?

by the way, I do like to wear my eyeliner in a thick cat eye sometimes, I think that helps, but if there's other eyeliner tricks I could use I'm happy to hear em.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have found that hotness is all about what you make people feel. Things like make-up are just finishing touches. Trust me. I can't count the number of females I've seen who thought they physically looked hot with a particular outfit but ruined it with their general disposition by being annoyingly obnoxious, sloppy, rude, and/or generally unappealing. Turning heads really doesn't mean chit at the end of the day. Sure, it sounds great in movies but you have to consider what's going on in the heads you are turning. It's often not positive. It's better to not be the type of person who overexaggerates the worth of attention.

Being hot is a state of mind. Based on my experience, it's a bundle of solid confidence, radiance, being comfortable in your own skin, and a combination of calmness and intensity. It's less about how you look when you walk into a room but precisely how you walk into a room. Exuding confidence is key.

Based on my encounters, when you are wildly creative, venturesome, passionate to the point of fearlessness, and generally don't give a f*ck, remain selective with who gets your f*cks, and reeeeally, attentively, thoroughly give a f*ck, not missing one inch of that f*c when there's someone f*ck worthy then that's when guys think you're hot. That's just based on my life though, may not work for everyone's personality type. I have always gotten my way with men when I mimic nature; serenely calm like water, wild like fire, grounded like a tree, gentle like wind, spirited like a bird, intense like a lion. In fact now that I think of it, mimicking nature always gets me the result I want. Anyway, good luck on your journey to hotness.

What Guys Said 3

• You should just WHIP YOUR HUR BACK AND FORTH
    cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...80727136_hair.gif

• I could make a Hugo boss suit look like a bin liner.

• It'd help if we could see you

• Yeah, that's why I blocked you, you have nothing good to say on here. Fact is, she asked, we need to see her

• ... and I reported you

What Girls Said 5

• Well once in a blue moon! I put on make-up and my hair up or down! I show off my apples and PUT ON some sunglasses! shhh!

• Skin tight clothes would be a start. Also doing something new with your hair. A little bit of eye makeup and lipstick also can do wonders.

• Why not try it

• Try doing something with your hair that makes you feel sexier. Then maybe sometimes dress up if you don't already. And maybe wear makeup if you want to?

• Move to the third world tropical country of your preference.