What would you do if I told you, there was a zombie apocalypse and a couple of zombies are at your front door and Windows, trying to break in?

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing i would do.. Is defecate in my pants.. Then i would cover my arms and body in book covers (hardcover kind) then go after them with a knife.. I hope i helped with your situation 😉

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Go to @ElissaDido and protect her and get her to safety which will probably be a cold place in Russia πŸ˜›

• Russia might actually be a good place to hide. It's huge and cold!

• @ElissaDido I will protect you love don't worry i will hold you in my arms πŸ˜‰

• @ElissaDido Resident Evil is awesome.

• I think it would be fun. That's the only apocalypse scenario that some people would actually look forward to. I would fortify a brick home in a remote area, as far away from heavily populated areas as possible. I'd run around with an axe or something, hacking zombies in the face. My life would be complete at that point. Either star wars technology needs to happen, or a zombie apocalypse lmao.

• Firstly I would grab some furniture and block the stairs.
    Get upstairs grab essentials: water, comb, soccerball, bag, hand Sanitizer etc.

I would make it outside and open up my shed get a pitchfork or something and go to town on some bad boys.

• i'd fortify ma house

What Girls Said 5

• Cry lol zombies scare me a lot!!! I always have nightmares about them
    I would look for knifes from the kitchen and block the doors/windows!!! Wish i had a gun!!!

• Well... Guess it's time to either find the shotgun or dig out the katanas.

• "Thanks for telling me so I can put more than just a bra and panties on and die with SOME dignity"

• i'd grab my phone and charger, run to the basement, lock myself in the boiler room. pile things against the door, call my dad :D

• I own a 12 gauge shotgun. BOOM