Do you think Santa Claus is real 🎅🎅🎅?

I certainly do not 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• I know Santa is real :D
    Every year when I wake up on Christmas day I find a boatload of presents that say to Adquid Orator from: Santa. A week before Christmas me and my wife both write our list of presents that we want Santa Claus to bring us and put them in our mailbox. But there's a bit of an issue. The week before my Christmas my wife always says "I wonder what Santa's going to get me this year". And "I hope Santa isn't forgetting about his wife". Now for some reason she always uses the finger quotes when she says "Santa". Then Christmas comes around and I get all the presents on my wish list but she gets none, Then, she gets furious at me D: Like it's my fault I've been a good boy and she's been a bad girl >:(

• @adpuidorator
      i dont know if your joking or not but here's an answer for the @asker.
      do you really think that there's a big man in a red suit that lives in the north pole and gets on his sleigh with his reindeer and flies to every house goes down the chimney and delivers toys to children all in one night? sure its fine if you believe in it but just think logically.

• @Bea123 Obviously I was joking, did you read my whole answer?

• i have to admit, i didn't 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• I believe in him.. i even baked him cookies.. he eats them every year.
    i even tried to catch him on video but i woke up and the recorder was closed

• Well a really really fat guy trying to squeeze through a tiny hole on the roof? Also responsible for stealing your socks and put stuff in there? Right... I would call the police because that sounds like a very stupid burglar to me.

• That's bs. If Santa wasn't real then how would Coca-Cola make money during winter?

• I don't know

• Of course Santa is real, who do you think makes and wraps your presents? Who do you think delivers them on Christmas Eve? Who do you think takes care of the reindeer all year round? Don't be such a bah humbug, you don't have to pretend you're Scrooge!

• @queen-sophie

• I actually do legitimately, believe in him believe it or not, due to a rather strange event that even now 15 some years later I can not explain not science nor reason nor logic has given me an answer.

• well first off of course there's a logic answer.

• @Bea123 *shrugs* who cares about logic there are some things logic can't explain well actually plenty of things, also old saint nick was actually a real person, shoo, shoo.

• Of course he's real :o

Or who else should have given me this?

http://i.imgur.com/FTXO9Nn.jpg

• Nope and even if he was, he'd get vaporized in the middle of sky for being a flying illegal alien violating US airspace. Mercia!!!
    #TrumpsDream
    xD

• Of course he is, he even has a criminal record.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ps-bUBagNE

• He was until this happened. i210.photobucket.com/.../lsHHD9Iq2M.gif
    I am just kidding. He never was real so.

• I know you're 14, sorry to break the new

Noooooooooope!

Haha.

• He is real or I have been having hallucinations in the mall

• there was a real guy called saint claus yes

• I don't think so.

I KNOW so!

• Sure

...

• Course he is.

• no ofc he doesn't lol

• Santa is gonna take a dump in your Christmas stocking :P

• Not believe in santa claus? well, you might as well not believe in fairies.

• i dont know, do you believe that science is real?

• I don't think it's real☺

• ... Santa isn't real?

• Well of coarse not

• I believe in KRAMPUS.

• I believe in Krampus

• Nope, too dangerous if he was

• I certainly do 😐

• I met him once, but I was just a kid and he was this old giy, so he must be dead by now.

• SANTA IS MAGIC!!!

• No. Just Krampus! XD

What Girls Said 8

• Yep, I keep him in my basement 😋

• Nope I do not!

• No, he isn't real.

• Yes he's real! He just doesn't li deliver presents! ;) Look it up! He has a toy factory and everything in Finland.

• No. Never did lol

• I'm a mom so santa is real until my kids old enough to not believe in him

• Ya bruh he's as real as u and me

• Of corse Santa is real, who do you think makes and wraps your presents? Who do you think delivers them on Christmas Eve? Who do you think takes care of the reindeer all year round? Don't be such a bah humbug, you don't have to pretend you're Scrooge!