Does it feel like the holiday season to you?

I'm struggling to get into the Christmas spirit because right now in Michigan it looks like this:

And typically around this time of year our landscape looks a bit like this:

So, all the Christmas decorations just look out of place and weird and like my entire state is just one big white trash trailer park where the rednecks forgot or were too lazy to take their decorations and lights down.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's the same for us at the moment so I feel ya, the weather is cold but there's no snow or ice yet, anyway kind of hard to get into the holiday cheer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, I feel the same. I live in Michigan too. The no snow thing is weird, and my house doesn't even have any decorations because we can't afford it. But the neighbors are decked out, and I'm like, "ehhh."

What Guys Said 12

• We don't get snow that often in Ireland but today I was in the local Fruit and Veg shop which had its stock of Christmas trees on display for the first time, that felt a bit Christmassy to me - I usually don't get into Christmas I like it to sneak up on me because if I look forward to it too much, it seems further away than ever but I got a little tingle anyway today.

• Hey, that looks like texas... I havnt celebrated Christmas in 10 years... But u get used to the no snow thing.. At least it looks different from the rest of the year

• that's what it's like in nj. it was 50 today... i'm not complaining cause i fucking hate the cold and snow

• Yeah, I hate the snow too. But I mean.. I wouldn't mind a light dusting for Christmas. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen though.

• HAHA the weather sucks, but its not all that bad here. Granted I am trying to move away from Michigan, but I can still appreciate it's a decent place to be. I'm traveling to Houston.

• lol!!! that's bullshit! it's already cold enough, but as soon as that lake air hits your face, it's game over! i've only been once during the summer about 10 years ago, but i've been to chicago in the winter and i was like "FUCK THAT!!!" but at least you can appreciate where you live. mine's full of morons :D. i love houston! that's where my 2 older sisters live.

• Doesn't feel like Christmas at all, one I'm not a kid anymore and second it's just not Christmas with out snow and really cold weather :(.

• Sure, it's currently hailing like crazy in SF.

• Nope cause I haven't heard many Christmas songs and it's still hot down here

• Acceptable bigotry at its finest! Thats sweet.

And it feels like any other goddamn season to me, thanks for asking.

• No its just a depressing December 🙂 But I keep my chin up

• it's hot af down here so not really

• Meh.
    Semester went really fast.
    Feels like I just started.
    There's also nothing special that I plan to get or do for Christmas so I've not even been looking forward to it.

• I haven't felt a holiday spirit in years.

• I don't celebrate X-mas so none of that matter anyway to me. I'm glad it's not snowing here. If it was it reduces my chances of working out and getting fit.

"and like my entire state is just one big white trash trailer park where the rednecks forgot or were too lazy to take their decorations and lights down."

I'm done 😄😄😄😄 😅😅😅😅 😂😂😂😂 💀💀💀💀 😇😇😇😇

I died like four times just now.

What Girls Said 6

• nah... I hate holidays but my family loves it so!

• Looks fine to me. Just like any good Ol summer Christmas.

Haha, we have Christmas in the summer here in Aus so I guess it's a little different to me than you.

• Eh, a little bit, but not much. The weather has been in the 50s, so I'm with you there.

• It's not even close for me.

• Lol I wouldn't mind it there haha looks eugged, like some place I would like :)

• well I live in Dubai so... XD