Hmmmmm, what are you up to right now?

I am waiting for the laundry to get done. And reading Hybrids by Whitley Strieber and gagging at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Just finished exercising. Now on GAG, of course.

• I just farted, have doritos by me, gonna get up and get orange juice, decidig if I should watch x-files or that 70s show

• just came home from University... checking all the GAG posts I missed and making something to eat soon

• It's 3:00am I need to wake up at 7:00am and go to work. Sadly can't sleep 4th day in the row... So wasting time on GAG... I'm fucked :(

• I am at my Studio... Waiting for power to come back as there is some power issue here... Maybe a faulty fuse or something... LOL

• Watching Narcos

• I'm looking at chem notes for my final tomorrow. I'm also watching a movie and texting a friend.

• I'm working unfortunately...

• Procrastinating by shuffling through questions on GAG.

Making a mental list of things I have to do tomorrow before five.

• It's a party up in here 💉💊🎂 🎈 up to all kinds of mind games rock n roll movies just an evening of peace and love and the hope for mankind👺👹👿💉💊🎤

• Eating dinner.
    Thinking about you.

Same as always.

• I'm being sooper sneaky

• about to watch the hunger games...
    netflix and chill with maself... again

• Catching up on my dvr

• Just got home from a proficiency test. Bored af!

• listening to seal doing some deep thinking

• Laying in my bed reading all of these but what do you want me to be doing 😉

• About to have a shower, then change the bed and get on with making space for the Christmas orders

• masturbating to pics of sexy girls ;)

• Well, I'm about to Netflix and chill, I mean actually Netflix and chill though not the other meaning. But, I think I may fall asleep as I do so, I have a 230 appt tomorrow and I only had 3 hours I sleepless night, today I had to drop a friend at the airport then go to a meeting then to an appt

What Girls Said 16

• I just got done looking at waist training stuff on tumblr. I'm about to find something to use as background noise on Netflix and try and sleep, I think. I get the day off tomorrow so... I don't have to wake up early or anything, but my corset is coming and I do have some laundry I could stand to do.

Which means bed now vs later is best, even if I don't feel tired enough to sleep.

• Struggling to stay awake.

Failing...

Zzz...

• I overslept 😩 Missed a few classes already, guess I gotta start getting ready for school.

• I am getting ready to sleep!

• Finishing Calculus assignment and laundry otherwise he's going to have to recycle his boxers! (Guess what he's getting for Christmas!!!)

• i'm wondering how my eyelids are not falling down lol. i am so tired. i want to sleep. i can't sleep. i'm now hungry. and really worried about an upcoming interview.

• I just got into bed and should try to sleep, though I'm not too tired.

• Hanging out in bed watching The Mindy Project.

• I just got home from a hockey game and now I'm chillin, gonna watch tv and waste time on GaG

• Waiting for my maid to bring me coffee

• Hiiiiii Girly! 😘
    I am laying down watching a movie

• I'm watching the Simpsons :)

• just messing around on here trying to get to the next Xper level

• laundry also, break from hw, chores. you know. the usual.

• Masturbate

• I just recorded a raunchy video of a specific body part. . .