How do these photography pictures look?

Some of them have had slight editws (coloring or cropping)
The first one is my personal favorite.
How do these photography pictures look?

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I like 1 and 4 most.
    2 and 3 show again the limitations of your cam very good (if you don't know what to get to Christmas... ;) )

1 is simple but good and a welcome target for a lower quality cam and I like on the fourth one that you are not 100% sure what it is... shot in the air? reflection in the water? it's a nice motive and with the desaturated colors it looks very interesting.
    a high quality FHD version of it would be nice.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first one, also. The third one is probably my favorite. Probably because of the pastel colors of the sky and how peaceful it looks.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I like them, especially the 2nd and 3rd one... if you ever get a professional camera they could look amazeballs (yep I make my own words :P )

1|0
    0|0
  • I love # 2amd 3

1|0
    0|0
    • The first has a lot of detailing to it the subject matter doesn't grab me as 2 and 3 do. # 4 would have been better if it had been captured earlier in the day

• I took it as soon as I got off the bus from school lol I don't have much time to be picky about when I take photos but thank you :)

• I understand. Can't rightly take a pic if your not there

• These are really interesting. I enjoyed looking at them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Second one is my favorite.

First one could have been done in a different angle. Perhaps a higher contrast, but it's still interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow,
    such picture
    much pixel

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look pretty, especially the landshape ones with the sun/weather. Its relax

1|0
    0|0
  • They r amazing
    And welcome back jade 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • First one looks real cool, that could be an album cover!

1|0
    0|0
  • They are amazing, natural :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No. 2 and 3 are very nice, though the photographer could've upped the exposure just a bit with No. 2 as almost the entire lower third is black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Furst 1 is very intriguing. Da hell is dat?

0|0
    0|0
  • ... like one that don't have anyone in em?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• First, well... what is it? How was it made? On it's own I don't find it very striking.

2 looks wonky, sorry but a wonky photo annoys the hell out of me! You should have squared it off with the track in the foreground and the horizon (what there is of it)

3 is a little washed out and I think would have benefitted from a lower shooting angle

4 I like, the contrast is really nice on that tree and the leaves are great, but again I would have played around with the angle, perhaps gone a little more vertical inline with the trunk.

They are all nice though!

2|0
    0|0
  • The second sunset is too much black, the horizon should be lower like in the third.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like them... they look fall typist!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the scenic pictures!

1|0
    0|0
  • Like them! The second and third ones are my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 1 and number 2 are the best. Number 3 also is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are average, nothing special amateurish

1|0
    1|0
  • They are all good. But I really love the first one. It's so cool

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the last one... :)

1|0
    0|0