How do these photography pictures look?

Some of them have had slight editws (coloring or cropping)
The first one is my personal favorite.
How do these photography pictures look?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like 1 and 4 most.
    2 and 3 show again the limitations of your cam very good (if you don't know what to get to Christmas... ;) )

1 is simple but good and a welcome target for a lower quality cam and I like on the fourth one that you are not 100% sure what it is... shot in the air? reflection in the water? it's a nice motive and with the desaturated colors it looks very interesting.
    a high quality FHD version of it would be nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first one, also. The third one is probably my favorite. Probably because of the pastel colors of the sky and how peaceful it looks.

What Guys Said 12

• I like them, especially the 2nd and 3rd one... if you ever get a professional camera they could look amazeballs (yep I make my own words :P )

• I love # 2amd 3

• The first has a lot of detailing to it the subject matter doesn't grab me as 2 and 3 do. # 4 would have been better if it had been captured earlier in the day

• I took it as soon as I got off the bus from school lol I don't have much time to be picky about when I take photos but thank you :)

• I understand. Can't rightly take a pic if your not there

• These are really interesting. I enjoyed looking at them.

• Second one is my favorite.

First one could have been done in a different angle. Perhaps a higher contrast, but it's still interesting.

• Oh wow,
    such picture
    much pixel

• They all look pretty, especially the landshape ones with the sun/weather. Its relax

• They r amazing
    And welcome back jade 😊

• First one looks real cool, that could be an album cover!

• They are amazing, natural :)

• No. 2 and 3 are very nice, though the photographer could've upped the exposure just a bit with No. 2 as almost the entire lower third is black.

• Furst 1 is very intriguing. Da hell is dat?

• ... like one that don't have anyone in em?

What Girls Said 9

• First, well... what is it? How was it made? On it's own I don't find it very striking.

2 looks wonky, sorry but a wonky photo annoys the hell out of me! You should have squared it off with the track in the foreground and the horizon (what there is of it)

3 is a little washed out and I think would have benefitted from a lower shooting angle

4 I like, the contrast is really nice on that tree and the leaves are great, but again I would have played around with the angle, perhaps gone a little more vertical inline with the trunk.

They are all nice though!

• The second sunset is too much black, the horizon should be lower like in the third.

• I like them... they look fall typist!

• I really like the scenic pictures!

• Like them! The second and third ones are my favorites.

• Number 1 and number 2 are the best. Number 3 also is good.

• They are average, nothing special amateurish

• They are all good. But I really love the first one. It's so cool

• I really like the last one... :)