I just donated my money to dog shelter. Humans are not worth it. What do you say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very well done! When i was employed, I too sued to donate 10% of my annual income towards animal welfare, although my income wasn't all that great.

If I am faced with the choice of helping a human or an animal but not both, I'll probably choose the animal.

Most Helpful Girl

• They do provide emotional securities better than humans... So kudos

What Guys Said 25

• You are free to believe what you want, but expressing such a thought will only increase your alienation.

• I say, humans are the ones taking care of the dogs at the shelter...

• Humans are worth the money. I'm not going to go off and donate to cancer with my money because there are currently many good men and women dealing with the dicks of society. Those officers need funding, they aren't getting as much tax money as they used to. FUCK YOU OBAMA

• What a wonderful gesture! Humans should, in general, be able to look after themselves. Abandoned pets have no such luxury. They become wild and ferral, and in some cases, a danger to humans.

I split any spare money I have between the local "Hedghog Lady", who looks after any unwanted or injured animals, the UK RNLI (lifeboats) and Coastwatch, a volunteer coastguard.

• I say that is a good fucking idea.

• Yeah? Well humans save animal lives.

• i agree...

• Whoever you want to donate to is your business. I also donate to shelters, but for my own reasons

• Yeah dogs are much nicer.

• You are probably correct! Although not all people are terrible, some of them work at dog shelters. But dogs are universally more trustworthy and naturally less hostile.

• Dogs can be just as evil as humans.

• can't say im surprised. People on the internet are obsessed with animals, and its largely due to how anti social most people have become, so they've retreated into the company of their golden retrievers

• Why dogs are worth ┼čt and humans are not? We all are animals in the end.

• Depends on were you look, some are, some aren't.

• 0|0
  • Umm do you want a cookie?😂💁🏻 good for you I guess

• As long as you helped something

• I don't really care for to many humans myself. I'm surprised you finally asked a fucking question that didn't have something to do with hookers though.

• It's your money, spend where you see fit.

• I don't agree on that... there are many charity organisaties who are good

• OP is legit.

• I say I hope you get poor and someone will feed a dog over you.

• your perception of humans is awful. There are million of starving children in the world for you to say that... it is too sad.

• And yet children are hungry. Well guess your one of those who are the problem.

• well kids are innocent so that is where I would donate my money they are humans at the end of the day. But some humans are pure scum so I see why you wouldn't want to donate your money to them

What Girls Said 9

• Humans and animals are worth it.

• Good for you for the donation, but I could have lived without your opinion on "humans not being worth it" because that was pretty damn douchey of you. :)

• Well that's nice that you donated to a dog shelter! I used to work at one and the dogs are super sweet!

• Your money. You do what you want. But you should remember that humans aren't worth it if someone tries to save your life.

• Someonesnotthatsmart

• Poor humans we are animals too!

• I love dogs and I'd probably do the same.. but I wouldn't say humans are not worth it.. that's not right.

• That's generous of you.

However, your perception of humans is awful. There are million of starving children in the world for you to say that... it is too sad.

• I'm glad you donated to a shelter, animals are wonderful and important. I personally think people are important too, but I can't say it's bad that you didn't give to them. It's just good of you to give to some cause. :)