Do you brush your tongue twice daily?

How often do you floss? And how far back can you reach your tongue while brushing it?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If i dont brush or clean my tongue... my girlfriend won't smooch / kiss me.. :(

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I floss normally once, sometimes twice, per day. Always brush twice a day. (I would 3 times but I have class). I do brush my tongue but I can't get very far back because I have gag reflex. Same reason I can't take d*cks far back. But I don't think it's important to brush that far back because only the front part of your tongue is touching your teeth anyways. Some toothbrushes have the tongue brusher on the back but I still use the regular part of the tooth brush haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't brush it per se, but I have a tongue scraper I use after I brush my teeth and floss, but before rinsing with mouthwash. I can get fairly far back, but I gag sometimes, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • twice a day to all that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I floss every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I brush 2 times a week, no sense wasting toothpaste and money

0|0
    0|0
    • you know they have toothpaste for 1.00$…. and it only takes a bit…that would last a good month or two…. i don't think a few dollars is much to save you 1,000's of dollars its could take to fix your teeth later in life

• Well dentures and implants

What Girls Said 3

• I flossbat night before brushing me teeth and i brush my teeth as well but then I start gagging...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do. brush teeth and tongue 3 times a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not far back since I have a strong gag reflex. I floss as well.

0|0
    0|0