Do you think you can be or have personality traits that fit the description of an empath and a narcissist? Have you ever met someone like that?

I was reading about empaths and narcissists and although I don't think I fit the mold of either one fully (most people wouldn't), I do believe I have traits that would classify me as both? More so an empath though. What would that even be like though? Being both of those at the same time? They are polar opposite traits. I feel things very deeply and can pick up on vibes and read people very well. I'm sensitive and have been told more than once that I'm overly sensitive or dramatic. However, I can be full of myself and tend to be selfish? But that could just be my age and personality ha, not necessarily narcissistic. I wanted to paste articles about both traits in case you have no idea what I'm talking about or just want to learn more but GAG won't let me. Basically, narcissistic personalities and empaths are usually toxic in romantic relationships. I have definitely dated a few narcissists in my day because I recognize the damage done to the empath in the articles from my past. Anyone else who is an empath or a narcissist ever dated the opposite?

Just thought this could be an interesting discussion!

Here are the titles of the articles I'm referring to.

1. A Narcissist & an Empath Walk into a Bar: Understanding the Dynamic of Abuse. Found on Elephant Journal.

2. Empath Traits: 22 Signs you are a Highly Sensitive Person. Found on Live Bold & Bloom

3. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...30 Traits of a Narcissist. Found on Elephant Journal.

4. 30 Traits of an Empath (How to Know if you're an Empath). Found on The Mind Unleashed.

You should be able to copy/paste these titles in google and find the articles if you're interested.

00
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0