Why Are Black Women So Attracted To Only White Guys?

First off, before anyone starts flaming, I am not trying to be racist at all XD. Yup... the obligatory, "I am not racist" sentence XD! I support interracial dating, and I have dated women of all sorts of races and backgrounds, and it is nice to see other people doing the same thing.

As a black guy, it kind of bothers me when black women are solely attracted to white guys. There's a difference here.

For example:
I am fine with black women saying, "I prefer white men, but I also date other races as well".

That's cool, and I don't mind that. However, lately, I see more and more black women saying the following I. E. - social media, dating sites, real life)...

For example:
I see more and more black women saying this, "I only date white guys" or "I only prefer white guys" or "Yummmmm... white guys with beards"

That is what I don't like seeing. Again... not trying to be racist here, but that annoys me. It's like saying, I am not good enough to date some of these black women because I am not white... and it makes me think that some of these black women only date white guys because they are ashamed of being black.

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Personal preferences. For example, I'm attracted to Asian men. But that's primary because of where I've lived all my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tell you what you don't like seeing and that's white guys with black girls. It's long been acceptable for black men to date whoever they want and black women have been expected to tow the line and date only black men and well times change, so black women now realise they too can date outside of their race and they are dating not just white men but all races of men.

I don't understand how a person can only date one specific type of person but each to their own, that's their business, nuttin to do with me, but let's be honest here how many black men say the same thing in regards to white women and then expect black women to just accept it?

The hypocrisy here is ridiculous. It's like those white girls that date black men and then get upset when white men prefer Asian women and date them instead.

What Girls Said 1

• I dont think I could answer your question. You should ask the person who is doing it and why they are but then they probably wouldn't know or could tell you why either because who knows how we attracted someone. I'm attracted to some black guys and everyone won't see that as right, but It happened and it was a real to my body heart and mind.

What Guys Said 4

• I think its other races are attracted to other races.. For example.. I find an indian woman attractive, but if she had white skin i would not find her attractive.. Idky...

• You r right then girls doesn't look pretty

• @amanwalia lol.. Ikr.. I can think of a lot of them I've seen that are more attractive just because they are different

• I wrote a take about this called White American Beauty.

Highlight quote:

"The point I'm trying to make and it is a controversial one--all attraction to one specific physical appearance to the exclusion of all others--is a fetish."

• While White people reign the throne of attraction competition.

• As a white male, I have to agree. Black women are the ones who most frequently hit on me, I think it's fucked up to write things like "I only date white guys", I can see where your frustration comes from as if they are ashamed of their own race.