Have you ever been tired but can't sleep?

I need to go to bed but I can't get comfortable enough. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have and it is extremely annoying. I mostly get on the internet on my mobile for 30 mins and then try to sleep again wich mostly works.

• I'ma try that.

• Loool, good one bro ;)

• Thanks for the MHO man!

What Girls Said 1

• Yess!!

you should add more activity during your day...
    If you don't go to the gym, my advice is to go run a mile to tire yourself out... or do jumping jacks and push ups at a fast pace...

It's most likely because you have unused energy...
    You're tired but you still have energy, thus your body refuses to fall asleep... so you NEED to use all that energy during the day, and if you didn't do much, then it will be hard to fall asleep, unless you tire yourself out. ...`so go run or walk for 30 minutes at a fast pace`...

• Well I do sleep during the day... morning rather. I worked out yesterday. First time in a while. Maybe that has something to do with it?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah of course. You are basically overtired that you can't sleep and I think the longest without sleep for me was about 36 hrs before I was actually able to sleep. I had to work overtime and couldn't get myself to sleep

• Melatonin or advil pm.. Thats the stuff i use

• yes i hate that

• It sucks bro. I wanna sleep so badly, but then when I get in the bed I can't go to sleep.

• You need to deep breathing with diaphragm. So you will relax because of oxygen.