Does anyone else want to die after watching this commercial?

It is so damn cute :(

I usually skip ads whenever I can, but I can never skip this STUPID ad.

By the way, the song is a cover by Haley Reinhart

• killing me softly. with cuteness. and romance. and love. and extra minty-ness.
  • nah bruh. this has no affect on me whatsoever. i have the persona of dying cactus.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• damit Ms. Friendzoner!!! Whyyy!

@MissNoiwhere
    m.extragum.com/.../spearmint.png

• It is nice to see a more accurate representation of relationships, and is was cute but it doesn't exactly make me want to buy gum. I don't even remember the brand and I just watched it.

• 1|0
  • That guy can't take a hint.
    "Dude, your breath stinks! I've offered you gum so many times! Why won't you start brushing?"
    Thats probably what their fight was about. Remember kids, oral hygiene saves relationships.

• Awwwww
    Awwwww

**Takes a sharp intake of breath and sniffs**

• Haha 100% of the girls are all crying now. Pffft. A guys perspective? Gag me with a used tampon please.

• first time i was like "awwwwwwwwwww" but now im kinda yeah whatever...

• it hits me right in the feels :( i can't wait til i get to the "whatever" stage lol

• If there's something I want to see on television, I'll record it and skip all commercials.

• Oh wow, seeing those smiling faces of 2 people deeply in love gives one a warm feeling :D
    For me it was definitely an A vote! Many commercial are stupid as you say but here the actors compensate for everything :D

• aww how cute!

but no I dont feel like dying, it pretty much inspires me to keep on living just to find that someone that would make me want to live out this commercial

• I'm sorry but that was corny.

• I have the persona of a dying cactus. At least now it's tested and confirmed.

• Nope, it just makes me mad it's a commercial and not a movie trailer.

• It's amazing, almost made me cry! :P

• So does the guy have bad breath 24/7 and not bush this teeth? and yes its cute ^^ Because i know if a girl handed me gum i would be like oh. Mistakes were made

• Arrrrrrrrrrrgh, total chick commercial... Deducting 500 cool points from your account immediately :P

• Watch JJ watt gartode commercials

• This commercial hit me RIGHT IN THE FEELS.
    Was it really necessary extra? REALLY?

• I don't want to die. :-|

What Girls Said 4

• I think is really cute. ^-^
    I definitely don't want to die though. xD

• OMG THAT WAS AN ADD? insanely stupid for an add it was like a trailer for a movie *facepalm* really sweet tho

• It is adorable. :) I'm not crying, but it made me smile.

• Gosh that was so sweet! :) ♡ loved it!