Would you believe a psychic?

Have you ever approached a psychic for advice etc and what they foretold happening actually did happen? Give examples.

Most Helpful Guy

• No because science.

• Something happening once is just coincidence or self fulfilling prophesy. For it to be true, it has to be consistent, testable and verifiable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been tempted to... And although I do NOT believe in them... It's just pure curiosity... But I'd be panicked if hey gave me bad news.. Even if I don't believe in it... Because it's just scary...

Things that have been claimed to be true by those who believe in them, to me, is either they're liars, or more mere coincidence... Cause no one has super powers. 🌟

We should have a psychic in gag 😁
    I'll volunteer 😁!!!

What Guys Said 6

• Would you believe a sorcerer or a shaman?

• no. i'm not an idiot. they just tell you generic information that could easily come true... like, tomorrow, you'll wake up between 6am and noon. they rely on them giving generic information and then you filling in the specifics.

• Nope, full

• They're not for real.

• nope. I would not believe them.

• Psychics are not real, ever wonder how they ask you for money at the end?

• It's a service? So it makes sense?

• Yes, but they're paying you to tell you what you want to hear

• you're paying them*

What Girls Said 2

• I believe people can have psychic abilities but I wouldn't trust the advertised psychics you pay for readings. They're most likely a bunch of bs.

• I am working on reading tarot cards which is harder than you would think so yes I believe in psychic abilities and I believe I have some