Help me with massive writer's block?

I don't know if I've ever had writer's block this bad.
I'm supposed to do a rhetorical analysis of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech (I chose the text to do the rhetorical analysis on myself). And I wrote two pages, but I just CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING ELSE.

I have no idea what to do. I've been sitting down for the past three days trying to get more of it done, but in about 7 hours total of sitting I've done 2 pages. It's horrible. I just can't come up with anything. It's due tomorrow.

Any advice?

God fucking dammit I fucking can't with this fucking essay. So many pages (for me). AGGGHHHHHHH KILLL MEEEEEEEEEE.

Most Helpful Girl

• what's a rhetorical analysis?

• Analyzing a text for rhetorical methods used in it. (Rhetoric is basically persuasion). It's like, how does the writer/speaker market their idea to the audience.

• oh then I've got no idea, I've got to do English too

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• ... how'd you do?
    I was still looking for you bro - lost all my follows when I deleted.

• Lol well I finished it, I ended up using that stupid "trick" where I increased the period, comma, quotation mark, apostrophe, and header and footer sizes to make it longer. That gave me about an extra 3/4ths of a page. Then I finished it off with bullshit and barely reached 5 pages (6 with citations).

It was a battle.

What Girls Said 1

• someone told when you have witers block
    just write whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr comes to mind
    like everything

What Guys Said 1

• free write--just write whatever you think of for 30 minutes and then return to the essay.

figure out if there's a problem with your essay maybe it's not working and so you're stuck on how to finish it but you may need to start over

• Agh can't start over though. Took me weeks to even come up with what I wanted to write about.