Do you regularly go out partying on weekends?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• No I don't! haha!

• By the time I finally turned 21 and was able to finally go to bars and clubs I now feel too tired to stay out that late most of the time lol

• Lol yeah it can get very tired some. lol

• Yeah pretty much. That's really cool, I feel like in my area there are a lot of venues for local bands and artists to play but I don't go to see shows much just because I'm usually busy, but some of my favorite shows were smaller bands that not many people knew.
      Thank you, I did have a nice Christmas :] I hope you had a nice one as well.
      I know, 2015 flew by way too fast unfortunately.

• That is cool. Yeah we have a lot of venues to for artists to play. I wish I can see more I be busy to. I notice all the big acts like to play at the casinos in my area. I don't why that is lol. They can easily perform at other venues. Yeah the smaller bands put on very good shows. I seen shows with famous artist that disappointed me or the show was weak. I have seen some great shows to. Your very welcome. :) yeah my Christmas was good. Saw friends and family.

• No. I used to in college when my friends would drag me out every weekend. I probably go put maybe once a month if that.

• I'm 28 I think I've gotten to old for that I also don't have the desire to. partying is no
    longer fun, I barely even drink even more...

• No. I hate people.

• No, I don't.

• When I'm able to, yes.

• Not every weekend but I like to go out now and then. I love dancing, so clubs are fun 😛

• Not lately because I have work lol but soon :)

• nope i've got no life :P

• Not at all

What Guys Said 13

• Never! I hate going out. Its expensive, the music is bad and you're surrounded by all the wrong people. If i want a party i'll make one at my house

• Haha no I'm not a go out and party guy I'm a stay at home and relax kind of guy, partying like that just seems like a waste of time when it could be used for better things.

• I don'tdon't really party. Not an exciting person. I prefer being alone.

• Yes but a party is my world is meeting up with couple of my boys on the weekends. Get drunk/high and have a fun time.

• no I'll be busy parking cars

• nope. i'm broke. and you should see the town i live in. there is literally nothing to do at all.

• That sucks man that your town doesn't have much to do. That is true partying costs money.

• yeah, especially when in college, a party i could go to was at most a 10 minute walk... many times literally across the hall and the next dorm/apartment over.

• Lol that is true.

• I hate that scene

• Nope, normally workout or go target shooting or something

• Back in my twenties it was every night. Now, not so much

• Agreed. Clubbing was always the thing to do. My fav were the shots with the plastic fish on them lol
      Now, I can't even remember the last time I was at a club

• @Daynada yeah it's crazy how things change

• Yeah, now we just live in reality haha

• No but I know how to turn^^ I just got done partying today.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Nice joke pal.

• Never, really.

• Rarely to never.