What was one of your happiest moments 😄😊😋?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• shooting my first goal for my football (soccer) club when I was younger

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• When my country ended up ranked world's number one best football country earlier this year (and we still are ranked n.1!). I'm a pattriot you see.. I've been watching every game since i was 10.

2|0
    0|0
  • When I was first in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • First time I touched a boob 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to Disney World when I was 12

1|0
    0|0
  • When I got dmg on cs

1|0
    0|0
  • Crawling out of the womb.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i came so hard i had to squeeze and bite my sheets

2|0
    0|0
  • This semester when I got a 100% on two of my mid terms. It made me feel like I was now a proper student.

2|0
    0|0
  • Im 24 had only three happy moments.
    First when my female friend invited me to meet her freinds they were so comfortable and nice. But we dont talk anymore.
    Second when i spent one day at a new department at work women who worked there were older than me and made me feel welcomed respected not like any other place at work. it was only one time thing but kept being friends with one of them.
    Third when i met tbis girl at school she made me feel like home, i never felt home around my family and i felt deep connection toward her, but i found out she is taken. I find it hard to feel happy unless i feel deep connection with the people around me when i feel like home, i think i already lose my three chances. Which make me feel sad now.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• When i got my first puppy🐶
    When my first boyfriend asked me out💑
    When i got a diamond ring on my 21st💍
    When i went to Hawaii.🌴

2|0
    0|0
    • Congrats on all of those things 😂👍

• One of the happiest moments I have had was when I decided to jump of the roof into the pool. In that moment I felt free and despite bruising my ribs I had a blast. I hope to go bungy jumping one day and jump off a cliff into the sea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watching the birth of my goddaughter.

2|0
    0|0
  • Jumping from a bungee

1|0
    0|0
  • My happiest moment was feeling my baby move. He's 11 now, but Oct 2, 2003 I felt him kick for the first time ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting my 1st car when I was 16.

2|0
    0|0
  • when my crush offered to carry my backpack for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Last year 😑

1|0
    0|0
  • When my boyfriend told me that he loved me for the first time...

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my good friends took me out on their sailboat for an even cruise on my bday a few years back...

1|0
    0|0