I built it with handpicked componemnts, to get the greatest bang for my buck! Isn't she a smoking hot beauty?
AMD FX 8320 3.5 Ghz 8 core processor
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 motherboard
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO cooler
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x 3GB Dual X graphics card
Corsair 800W Power Supply
Corsair Spec-01 cabinet
Transcend 8GB DDR 3 1333MHhz RAM
Seagate 1 TB internal hard disk
Asus DVD writer
Logitech 5.1 surround speakers
Western Digital 3TB external had disk
Viewsonic 21.5 inch 1080p monitor
Cooler Master Devastator keyboard and mouse
XBox 360 controller
P. S. It may be modest by developed country standards, but in my country, these kinda PCs are uncommon.
- Wow, you've got yourself a stunner!Vote A
- Calm down, it ain't that great!Vote B
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
1. AMD CPUs are hot as hell, ad use a lot of power. And the bulzoer/piledriver chips are outdated. You'd get an equally good Intel CPU for the same price, with no need for an aftermarket cooler.
2. GPU is okay, but still last gen. I'd suggest an r9 380 instead. More Vram leeway.
3. 800w psu? Unless you're going to casemod a minibar with a mixmaster into that case, 800w will be downright overkill. 550w would be more than enough.
4. 1333mhz ram is outdated. 4 years ago. Should've gotten at least 1600mhz.
In therms of performance it's a decent gaming rig. But in therms of parts picked you could've saved a fair bit of cash here, i suspect. Also get your bloody cable management fixed! That desk looks like a rat's nest XD
Sorry, just the PC gamer in me speaking there ^^1
- Show AllShow Less