Girls, what do you think about a guy who dislikes being touched?

I mean anywhere, his arm, face, legs.

0|0
17|7

Most Helpful Girl

• That would kinda suck, because I like to be touchy feely. But I would understand.
    For me, I don't like when guys touch my face so much. So, I can get that.
    I guess I would just be more careful with him.

I would have to ask him why.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay. I have a weird thing about being touched by strangers. If it's someone I trust I'm more accepting. I still don't like to be surprised though..

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I'm not really sure. As a friend I can relate at least, I don't like to be touched. If we were dating it would be difficult though I think. My boyfriend is like the one person I don't mind touching me, and likewise I enjoy being able to touch him.

But whatever, if he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it, and it's important to respect that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I hope he would learn to be ok with it. Maybe there is a reason why his like that and I would ask him. I like touching lol especially if it's someone i love, so yeah I would hope that he would get use to it or else it would be an issue :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think he strange!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like being touched either tbh. I'm fine with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be able to date him

0|1
    0|0
  • We'd get along fantastically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id not touch him

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's my boyfriend that will be a huge problem, lol.

If it's just a friend then I understand. I'm the same way. I don't like being touched by other people ex my boyfriend, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • that its his choice

0|0
    0|0
  • As a love interest no. I need the type of guy who wants to be cuddly sometimes, who wants to run his fingers through my hair, hold me when I'm sad, feel comforted when I put my hand on his. Otherwise wouldn't it all sort of be awkward?

0|0
    0|0
  • As a friend I could live with it, but if I was dating him, I don't think I'd cope because I'm a 'touchy flirter', always touching people's shoulders, arms, leaning on them, hugging them and stuff, that's how I connect with people

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be much fun in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's just how some people are but if I was in a relationship it probably wouldn't work, I'm overally touchy haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand it as I only like being touched during sex.
    Not at any other time.

0|0
    0|0
  • annoying because I love hugs 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• no offense but i take it you don't lift

0|1
    0|0
  • ... I'm not a girl so I don't really know what to say lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE being touched by females. They are all filthy. I'm a very pure being in the highest. I am glorious and noble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats weird, like he's asocial or scared or something. I don't mind girls touching me

0|0
    0|0
  • insecure, go slow he needs reassurance

or maybe he's just very aggressive

0|0
    0|0
  • U better be hot to feel em 193993 pack abs or I am sueing for rape

0|0
    0|0