Should girls compliment guys more?

You know... guys like compliments too, we also have feelings as well! *shocker*.

You'd be surprised at the vast number of guys who think they're not attractive but they actually are, they just don't know it or believe it since they've never felt appreciated.

• Yes, they should
  • Nahhhhhhh
  • answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I complimented a guy often but he rarely says thanks or anything. Add that to the fact that he stopped complimenting me and, well, no not all guys deserve compliments.

It'll be a long time before I compliment his selfish ass again.

• Preach sister!

• He's cocky as fuck

• fuck that guy lol

Most Helpful Guy

• More? Girls pretty much never do.

• You are spending time with the wrong girls.

• Ha, ha! Well, as long as he didn't cut the kids in half, that's his business. Guess he figured that he's rather have nothing than let her have it. Serves her right.

What Girls Said 10

• I tell my boyfriend all the time how cute, adorable, handsome, sexy etc he is. That I like his hair cut. That this vest makes him look hot. That, that coat looks nice on him. How comfy that sweater is and how cute.

And what do I get in return? SQUAT.

I actually brought it up with him and straight out asked, "Do you find me attractive?". Of course the answer was something along the lines of "Very much! I didn't think I had o tell you because I thought it was a given"

Moral of the story: it's not a given.
    PSA- Don't lie, but tell your SO when they look nice!!

• Yep, there's a lot of guys like that. They're not used to compliments and they're not expressive people.

• That's why I voted no. They need to learn how to treat a girl properly

• Only if the compliments are genuine (this goes for guys as well of course- don't shower the girl with compliments if they're not truly sincere). But, yeah, I guess girls should compliment guys more. I mean, compliments are nice and guys like them too 😛 No harm in spreading more positivity.

• I think you should compliment only when it's honest, not to make someone feel better and if you don't want to compliment, you shouldn't. Those guys who think they're unattractive and are wanting someone to confirm that they're not have bigger issues they need to worry about: their own insecurity.

I compliment when it's warranted: no more.

• i agree, they totally should.

• Yep. I tell my man how hot he is every day. And how much I appreciate him.

• Well... maybe, but I must ask, are you sure y'all won't assume we're flirting with you? Lmao

• I compliment random guys all the time, what are you talking about 😂

• I'm all for it, if it's genuine, we should all try to boost everyone's confidence!

• some yes because they what for guys to do all the job and i think a relationship is 50/50.

• I usually always give compliments to whom it is due regardless of sex, age , religion or ethnicity.
    I also believe that compliments are rare jewels that should be given only when extremely genuine and only every now and then. If you give the same people compliments every single day, eventually they're going to turn off their listening ear and take you for granted because they already know what's coming and could be annoying to some.

What Guys Said 9

• HELL FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssss

So many of us just have no idea where we stand. Disney n shit trained girls to always be chased, thanks a lot Disney. It took me years and years to finally realize that I am actually attractive (in all humility ofc).

• Indeed, maybe like this. ...

http://youtu.be/4A-uB4lC8yQ

• Great poll my friend

• Send em jacked pics and make em worship you bro

• And they don't believe in smothering their faces in paint.

• Sure I can compliment a girl but she gotta earn it : )

• Compliment me at your own risk, ladies. I might fall in love with you.

• Who cares? Fuck em.

• They're probably afraid to unless they're crushing on the guy since they have enough guys hitting on them.