Looking like a tween has messed up my life. I don't feel like a real woman?

Im 23 and I look like a 14 year old. Because I have a baby face and an underdeveloped body (no breasts), doing certain things has been a bit difficult for me

For one, everyone gives me crap at my job every day. I often get asked by customers if I work there and they become shocked when I tell them I do. It's annoying but it doesn't bother me as much. I don't get taken seriously for managerial positions because of my appearance. At college. it's the same thing. Someone even asked me if I'm really a student there because I look like a middle schooler.

The hardest though has been being taken seriously during sex.
During sex I feel very inadequate because I'm so underdeveloped. The man I was with didn't even care if I was naked. He took off my bra once and was like "whatever". He didn't say it but he looked at me like that.
There were several times I could not. make him ejaculate. The last time we had sex he rolled off and said I was no fun.

I don't feel like a woman at all. I don't look like a woman. I feel like my appearance is responsible for my low self-esteem and the reason I'm a push over in life. I don't know what else to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Its only later in life when everyone u know looks old and saggy and u still look like your in college that people will wish they could swap with you. I can imagine it being difficult at the moment but you can look older to people by acting older and mature with greater confidence and assertiveness. Get yourself some books on being confident and assertive and grow from the inside. When people ask you if you work there, you be the one that looks shocked and say yes of course I do, how can I help you? And offer advice in a stern assertive way. They will instantly realise your older than u look. In bed be dominant and tell him what u want and do things he won't expect and he'll soon look beyond anything else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a pretty young looking face too! I always get mistaken for a 17/18 year old and I'm 25. Always get asked for ID or if I have my student card. Lame but I do try and see the funny side. Besides, when I'm in my 40s I'll probably look like I'm in my late 20s or something. In the bedroom you need to feel more like a goddess!! I know that's difficult when your self esteem isn't good but bad self esteem in the bedroom leads to shitty sex. It doesn't help that the person you were with didn't make you feel good but you've got to leave your insecurities at the door when you get into bed. Remember that you're hot! You're a goddess and you get what you want out of sex. I'm insecure as fuck but not in the bedroom. Fake it til you make it I always say :)

What Guys Said 2

• Im 17 and have had a baby face for a long time which makes me like other girls that look younger aswell, obv my age. If a girl looks cute, honestly her body isn't an epidemic issue if she's kind. If you aren't satisified: You could try squating/leg pressing at the gym. The butt is a muscle meaning anyone can grow it unlike breasts. Most guys Im friends with love ass over boobs. Hope this advice helps! Every guy has different tastes!

• I love that look, flat as a board, young looking underdeveloped is hot AF!

What Girls Said 2

• I am really sorry! I can't really help you look more like a women just love yourself!

• i don't think he rolled off and said that because you look young and don't have large breasts. it sounds like he wanted more reaction from you.