What would you say if someone said, 'Do you even know who I am'?

Me: 'you must not be important enough for me to know.'

Most Helpful Guy

• "Some asshole whos standing in my way."

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had it! When I worked behind a bar I had to run a late bar for some of the hotel residents. I ran it until the agreed time but then the drunk golfers decided they should be able to dictate what time I worked til. One got so angry that I had refused him a drink that he started screaming in my face, calling me a stupid bitch and all sorts and asking me if I knew who he was... I didn't say anything, I just laughed at him as he got dragged to bed.

• You got BALLLLLLS Sock.

• @detlef haha! I was a fucking tyrant behind that bar! Dude was lucky he was with his friends, I had his home number... I would have called his wife and let her listen to what he was saying to me :)

• Thanks for the mho :)

What Guys Said 7

• I'd always say no even if I did know them, I hate when people say that, some stars have been known to say it when they get confronted as if to say you can't do that to me because I'm famous!

• entirely depends on who that "someone" is.

• I would tell them back the same thing! Why would someone be more important then you are?

• "Am i supposed to?"

• Me, "Do you know who I am?"
    Them, "No."
    Me, "Right back at you.'

• I wouldn't say anything I'd ignore them I don't even pay heed to those that thing they are more important then myself to the point were they think they have control over me.

• Yes, I know everyone.

What Girls Said 3

• i'd say : why should i even bother knowing you"

• I don't know you, sorry, who are you?

• I would ignore her! I don't care what she crying about!