What is something that never fails to make you cry?

For me it's animal abuse stories, or just in general stories about animals being unhappy, anything of that kind. Breaks my heart 💔 I cry every fucking time 😟😥😭

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Life in general XD

Animals abuse makes me cry
    Syria's situation makes me cry (I'll not talk about this subject, I don't have time for that)
    Can't go to a party makes me cry lol
    Sometimes when I remember my parents situation before getting divorced makes me cry (I'm doing better now, it was worse before)
    Listening to a good song
    Watching a good movie
    Watching a good play (those last 3 doesn't need to be sad, I can cry of joy too)
    And many other things, I'm very emotional

What Guys Said 40

• Master MissNowhere sensei sama, I generally don't cry at stuff much anymore. The only time I really cry from stuff is when I feel an intense amount of pressure for something. For instance, like if I'm trying to talk about something extremely personal to someone and it is hard for me to describe it. Nowadays I don't really have any reason to cry.

To make me sad though, it doesn't take a whole lot. I was born with a big sense of empathy, so when I hear other people going through an extremely rough time, it kind of makes me sad a bit too.
    It hits me pretty hard too if something happens like a friend's loved one dies and I see them in a sad emotional state. After something like that, I end up just wanting to be alone, write music on guitar, and work through it.

• First congrats about getting Master - My prediction during the summer about you being first teen master before Christmas has come.
    I am the same as you - I could watch a thousand tearjerkers about kids, lovers dying without a flicker but once an animal is hurt I am in bits.

• Spilling my protein shake on the floor :'(

@tony72722
    @polocrew

lol on a serious note, hearing/seeing accounts about someone getting bullied, or someone truly feeling hopeless about their life. It's a cruel world out there.

• Thinking how it would be like to lose my mother and my dog. Thankfully they are still alive.

• Random acts of kindness

• the 1st 10 minutes of up!

• I can't remember the last time I had a legit cry. But I guess it was a sad movie scene or some series ending or whatever.

• Agreed about the animal abuse/neglect. Also The Green Mile (especially now that Michael Clarke Duncan is dead) and my thoughts when it's Remembrance Day. And sometimes if I think too much about the past and start dreaming of what the present and future could have been. And when my loved ones suffer, though not necessarily when they die. Not for callousness, but because if it does not come as a surprise, I can have time to accept the loss before it occurs. And besides, it is their suffering for which I weep, not their relief from it. It is selfish for me to cry for my losing them, thus I make a point to come to terms with it.

• Another story where a husband kills her women and kills itself, leaving the kids alone...
    This is talked all the weeks in the news...
    ---
    Sad violin music
    ---
    Melodic / uplifting trance
    ---
    Remembering old toys that my grandmother gived to me (still alive :) )
    ---
    Disney/pixar movies...
    ---
    I'm sure a lot more...

• I can remember 2x where I've cried... last time was this year when my favorite pet died. the other time is when I was was 11 I think and I felt really bad down some stairs.

but like you, if anything brings me close to tears then it's animal abuse

• Fuck, I guess it's animal abuse too.

Animals are so cute and innocent. 😭😭😭

• I've seen INSIDE OUT twice but that scene with the memory dump made me shed tears both times! Even though I kinda saw it coming it was still pretty damn sad.

• OMG I HATE THOSE COMMERCIALS :'( :'( :'(

• It has to be a knock to the nuts! Never fails to bring a tear to the eye! :-\

• I'm not an easy cryer... but I guess seeing a very happy kid - especially if the kid is very ill and needs the happy moments for some distraction, could make me cry from happyness :D

• True patriotism like listening to old Ronald Reagan videos or reading about our history and founding or reading about our vets.

• im a pretty emotional person it doesn't take much

• Zyzz the legacy

• I always seem to get overly attached to movie and TV show characters. Like if someone dies or does something super sweet and romantic I always at the very least get teary eyed!

• You being a meanie

• hmm, probably an empty fridge... omgmgmgmggggggg THE HORROR

• Pulling nose hair.

• What you mentioned! :'(
    And the girl I'm crushing over :'(

• stories about broken father daughter relationships... not sure why

• When my pizza falls onto the cheesy side, and also kitty rescue videos.

• Movies epically Robin Williams made me cry in some movies and animal abuse stories for sure

• I'll cry for a good number of movies or tv shows.

• Giving away my old car :( think about everyday actually

• Kick in the balls.

• any stories involving abuse

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 39

• The episode when Fry's dog waited for him for forever on Futurama, I cry so much because his dog didn't have a great life, he was eternally pining for the one he missed.

Sad animal stories. I recently cried in front of my boyfriend after reading about a puma who was chained to a bar for 20 years. I cried because this animal's life was taken from her. She won't even live much longer. All the memories she could have made, her life wasn't even a life, it was just living. And I started crying and my boyfriend put me on his chest and comforted me.

And I cried when I watched this video about all the bad things happening (it was a debate on God and morals and stuff) and one of the clips showed children being abused, and I started sobbing because those were just children and they didn't deserve that.

And a few days ago I teared up in the dining hall as I watched this woman's dog comfort her as she had a meltdown.

I can get really emotional over things, and I go into cry mode.

Earlier today I teared up, and I've forgotten why.

• Aww same. I can't stand any sort of child abuse/neglect or animal mistreatment. I foster and rehabilitate dogs for a kill shelter and you wouldn't believe some of the stuff people do to their animals :'(

I've had blind dogs, starving dogs, mange dogs, a three-legged dog...*sigh*

I don't get it...

scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...11758151_n.jpg

• The news... And all the wars, specially when you're kind of connected to those places.
    Or a sad Movie

• If I think about Paul Walker for too long. Or if my Mom got physically hurt

• And when baby Alex screams "Dadddyyyyy" while floating down the river in Madagascar 2

• Titanic 😜😂 so lets be serious now🙈 like you mentioned animal abuse, babies or women being hit by tough people, ( I never seen a video of a man been hut roughly that's why I didn't mention it, so don't get mad guys 😁 ), whenever some parents start talking about a real issue their children have, and if the y start to cry... Get ready for some long lasting waterfalls 😅

• Anything to do with animal abuse or animals being left out in the cold. Those always get me.

Also even just thinking about what has happened to me so far this year will make me cry. I've had a pretty bad year. I'm hoping next year is better.

• Oh animal abuse is one big thing that upsets me, too but I noticed it got better since I actively stand up against it.
    Also seeing children live in slums.
    Nobody should have to live that way, especially not children.

• Abused animals. It makes me so sad all dogs want is love.

• Exactly :(

• When I went to the shelter to pick a dog it made me so sad because they had all of these pit bull mixes that had been there a while. We are a no kill city and most animals go into foster but a lot of HOAs dont allow pit bulls so these poor pups just don't get much love. They were all sweet dogs and I pet a lot of them but it broke my heart that I couldn't do more.

I got my dog when she was 3 and she had just had puppies recently. They found her roaming the streets and the last owner on her microchip said they didn't know her so we don't know what happened to the puppies.

I know you aren't supposed to spoil a rescue but I spoil her. She's a sweet dog and she listens very well. I get her bones at the farmers market, she sleeps on my bed with a pillow and goes out of town with me if it isn't for work. Even people that aren't dog people love her.

• Omg 😢😔

• Anything about my mom.. 😔 I miss her a lot..

• Terminal and serious illness... hearing peoples experiences' and the idea of your body failing you without escape breaks my heart as does stories of abuse, of war-torn lives, of being wrongfully accused and serving time. I suppose its stories of people having normal lives robbed from them that hit me hardest.

• Ummm... sad things - sad animal abuse stories, children abuse stories, injustice in general will probably make me angry... not so much sad.
    A great song sung in an amazing way - makes me cry every time. xD

• People being nice to me who are otherwise never very nice or kind. Like showing they actually care about me etc, etc.

• Honestly anything can make me cry. It's not a good quality lol.
    It can range from happy things, like seeing videos of people getting engaged on YouTube. (People film and post that now or even to Facebook). To sad things, like late night thoughts of my future and who that may or may not include down the line.

• Romantic stories!

• - Torture towards animals or others
    - When someone is about to be betray in such a horrible way but by the time they see it, it's too late (ex: From the Lion King, the look on Mufasa's face when his own brother held his paws tightly and was about to drop him off the Cliff)

• Stories about people hurting children.

• My family fighting (so like everyday)
    or
    A stadium of people at a Taylor Swift Concert, it brings back so many beautiful memories I wish I could relive. I also pray I'll sing for that many one day

• Oww, I agree with you on this, I also can't stand animal abuse, those stories are so sad :(

• I'm the same way, I tried watching those animal abuse videos and I couldn't without crying. I have a soft spot for old people too anything sad to do with old people just makes me cry every time.

• onions usually 😭

• anger!! ... fillerrr

• Animal abuse and when guys cry... :, (

• My past...

• Those sad animal abuse commercials, always. I always get teary eyed about them. Also when a person abuses an animal... I can't. 💔

• I don't literally cry, but I want to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJTG6RRN4E

• Seeing a small child in pain does it to me every time.

• Hearing @suitandtie say hone alone is one of the best movies...

• Videos of soldiers coming home to their family. I don't think I could hold back the tears if I was offered $1,000,000

• When people tell me stories about burn victims I cry because I'm afraid of how burn victims look and their stories are terrible

• Child abuse by far

• More from Girls
    9