Christmas or New Year's Eve?

Which do you prefer?

• Christmas 🎄⛄🎁🎅🏼
  • New Year's Eve 🎉🎊🎆🎇

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Christmas more than New Year's Eve.
    My reasoning:
    -- Free gifts. I mean... Who doesn't like free gifts every once in awhile?

-- Everyone puts on a fake mask of kindness to preserve "holiday cheer." Maybe it is just in my house, I don't know. But if people want to fight with you, they hold back because it isn't Christmassy. It makes for a nice quiet day.

-- Food. I like food, and Christmas is basically just like Thanksgiving in terms of the feast here.

-- Bargain candy. Christmas candy goes on sale after Christmas ends :D
    -------------

If I was a super social party person, maybe I would have chosen New Year's Eve just for that, but I am definitely not a party person.
    In my book, Christmas is way better. New years is alright.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer New Years's eve. Where I'm from we don't celebrate Christmas but we do celebrate New Year's. I love New Year's Eve. Glitter clothing collections, parties, and countdown till midnight 😍😍

What Guys Said 33

• Christmas eve is a RELATIVELY friendly, open-hearted time. New Year's is just a lot of drinking and making noise... at least in the USA, it's that way.

• memecrunch.com/.../image.jpg?w=479&c=1
    On a more serious note, probably New Years Eve.

• Christmas cause the food is delicious. New Year's Eve is just party, which is fun, but you also party in Christmas after you have dinner with your family.

• As an atheist, I prefer New Year's Eve ;)
    We have New Year Tree, we have Grandfather Frost and New Year's presents, so we are not in any kind of loss :D

• NYE because it's time to get out there with the people and get fucked up! Christmas loses it's excitement as you get older.

• Not a holiday person so in all honesty neither but I am not a Scrooge, I let everyone else just get on with enjoying it but I personally don't see the point of it. I usually go to bed early both nights.

• Christmas is like a birthday except with a dead tree in your house. The New Year's Eve is something else altogether tho.

• Christmas brings more happiness with gifts and seeing friends and family but new years offers the chance to reflect and change and start the year with a positive attitude. Both great for different reasons so I'm on the fence!

• Christmas. But i love both.

• I met this girl named matrix on New Years last year so probably New Years 🙂

• It's the same to me now.
    I used to like Christmas more when I was a kid though

• Christmas eve is just chill and eating with my family... new years eve I'll be completely wasted and hopefully survive the rocket battle lol

• Christmas sounds less depressing cause news years eve is like oh wow its another year probably closer to my death.

• If I had to choose I would choose NYE since I don't have to actually do anything.

• I hate new years all the resolutionists pop up.

• Always had more fun in new years eve 😉😉😉

• Well now that i am in cali i can't blow shit up:(

• We do not celebrate Christmas as such so I will have to go with new years eve.

However, after a certain age, every such yearly event also brings the reminder of "one less year to go"... It's not a good feeling, believe me.

• Have a good life @MissNowhere Enjoy to the fullest but also remember that later in life you look back at a lot of things you did as young adults. As much as you can, leave the least possible room for regret.

• It doesn't matter. As long as I can spend time with family, I couldn't care less.

• Both.. I'm gonna get absolutely smashed a party on New Year's. 😂

• Hmm noth but i'd say Christmass. Who knows i would be celebrating another shitty year

• New year's Eve I don't celebrate Christmas

• New years because I really love fireworks.

• New Year's is boring, the novelty of staying up 'til midnight is gone since I do that everyday. Christmas is not the best thing in the world either, but there's lots of food so I prefer that.

• New Years 'cause at least it's a new start.

• New Years Eve obviously.

I have no obligation to be with family.
    PARTY TIME!

• I like Christmas better

• New Year's Eve 🎉🎊🎆🎇

honestly in my country Christmas fever is very low so new year eve

• only positive thing about new year's eve is that I will be in Valencia (Spain)

• i'd like both. even if i were an atheist , i would love Christmas.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 28

• There is just something magical about new years eve that has me always daydreaming when it comes to this time of year.

I always fantasize about meeting a nice gentleman, and having him take me out dancing. Oh, it would be wonderful!

If I had a fella, it would be a really nice New years, having someone to kiss at midnight is always nice :)

• Christmas, I don't drink that much anymore and find NYE is just about getting smashed. It's pretty boring otherwise. Last year I don't think I even bothered staying awake for midnight...

• New year's eve.. because there is almost nothing for Christmas in my country..

• Christmas is far superior to New Years. I love my sparkling juice and watching the ball drop, but it's Christmas <3 Santa came down from heaven to deliver presents once a year, and if you're bad, you'll go to hell forever. God, I love Christmas.

• New Year's Eve of course.

• New Years Eve!

• New Year, because I'm atheist, so I don't celebrate religious holidays.

• I'm an atheist too, but I still celebrate Christmas xD

• They're both quite different lol

• In Montenegro it's almost the same, religious people celebrate Christmas, atheists celebrate New Year, and agnostics celebrate both :D

• Have about i hate these holidays!

• I don't like New Years because I have to stay up late and I would much rather be asleep.

• Christmas for me. :D

• news years eve!! because you're about to jump into another year

• See I love New Year's Eve but once the clock hits 12 and it's finally the new year, yeah that's exciting and all but when I actually wake up the morning of January 1st, everything's over. No more big holidays, it's cold, vacation's over and all I can think about is how far away Summer is. I chose Christmas for that reason only (but I love Christmas too 😜)

• New Years Eve, that's usually time I'm the happiest, I be jumping up and down while counting and then I be running everywhere around my house yelling "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!". Lol I'm crazy 😂😂😂

• In my country we don't celebrate Christmas, so I'm going with New Years'eve

• New Years Eve because it's closer to my birthday!

• Christmas is more of a family day. While New years eve is more about the party. I was never one for parties so Christmas is my choice.

• Christmas. :)

• Christmas by 800 million billion miles!

New year's eve is just depressing to me.

• New year's is much more fun

• i love Christmas ♡

• I don't celebrate Christmas but I loooove new years eve

• Presents pleassssse

• It doesn't matter for me but I prefer new years eve

• I hate both... go away with that shit.
    A day as every other too.

• New Year's eve, because it's fun yelling at 12:00 clock

• NYE. Kissing at midnight <3

• I have no family but I have friend so new years is better for me

• Christmas. I don't do anything on NYE lol.