What would be the reaction if this product came to the US?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, i was thinking about this only yesterday. Seriously, how can we explain this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want to try one, I love cookies! ♥️

What Guys Said 19

• Chuckle, Don Trump would be seen eating them, but no PC person would touch them.. They'd have to give it a different name, like Deep Dark Taste or something.

• Seeing how its European (I can read few words here and there on the package) I would love to have it here. European candy, sweets and food is fucking amazing.

• my reaction would be that it's a foreign product with their language for black. no big deal in my opinion.

but the product wouldn't say "negro" on the American label for sure. the producers would have to know that it would be an issue.

• ha ha. Definitely a name changer.

• Mixed. Negro does technically just mean black, but the fact that it is so similar to the other N-word and was at one point used as a somewhat less offensive way to refer to Black people violates many people's sensibilities. I don't think there would be an automatic condemnation, but it would be somewhat controversial.

• "huh... trump must have gotten elected"

• The PC Social Justice Warriors would freak out. Because that's what they do.

• ... not good

• Well... we already have crackers.

• Eh, I mean it does mean "Black" in Spanish, I'm sure it takes on similar meaning in different languages.

• nothing. isn't that just black in spanish? people get way too easily offended

• Isn't that just the Spanish term for black? If it is what's the problem?

• lol, thats bound to stir some trouble

• Self-righteous liberals would throw a hissy fit.

• Haha shit son...

• I would stare for a god 5 mins to make sure it was real then laugh quiet a bit

• Who cares?

• Unfortunately if they kept that name there would be "controversy." The name translated id black, but because of this countries history the manufacturers would be smart to change the name in the US market. The cookies look good.

• You can bet your ass some bleeding hearted liberals would call for it to be banned because it's un-pc.

What Girls Said 6

• HAHAHAHAHHAHA we had something like that in Mexico, it was "Negrito" which means little black.. It was fine for several years until now. It is "nitto" now hahaha

U. S. Would take it as an offense I think

• http://www.meesterbrein.com/images/negerzoen1.jpg
    You should have some of these. It means 'negro kisses' in Dutch and it was an actual product. They changed the name to 'chocolate kisses' though.

• I wouldn't care!

• looool we have that in leb :P
    and we had smthng else called if I translate head of a n** :P but they changed that luckily

• The black will yell at racism like with banana in france

• Anything with chocolate is tasty Mmmmm.