How to live a cooler atheist life?

I love being an atheist , i dont know why but i do. How do i have more fun?

• im an atheist too
  • other lel

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy. Ignore any brainless narrow-minded faith-blinded ignorant conservative being. If this being is one of your family or your friends just change subject. Humans do not tend to believe in God. They tend to be stupid because it's easier. ;) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well there are not really special hangouts for atheists or something. Most of us are very individually and never talk about religion. Religion is not important for me and so I have better things to talk about.
    Join a sport. Find a hobby. You can do whatever you like.

What Guys Said 9

• Hang out with religious people, it will complement your circle of friends. These people won't generally hurt you just because you don't share their beliefs, and their beliefs are tied in with their family and cultural backgrounds.

So you will learn about people..

• well, that's the neat thing about atheism: there are no real restrictions on what you are allowed to consider fun, as long as it doesn't harm anyone. So, do what you like.

• Just don't bring up the topic of religion and no one is going to feel awkward. Hang out and when a religious person asks what religion you are just tell them straight up you are an atheist. From experience it has always been the Christians asking me if I'm a christian or not. They always get a little surprised when they hear I'm an atheist.

• Us atheists are already cool enough :P

• The only difference between an atheist and a religious person is the atheist believe in 1 less god than the religious person. You can do everything else they do and still be an athiest.

• Attach a meaningful philosophy to it.

• you should research ─░slam.

• I'm all about atheist fun.

• There's no doctrine for being an atheist, you just do what you want.

What Girls Said 5

• Seek out the things that you enjoy? Get a hobby? I feel like this question should read " I woke up this morning, how do I breathe"

• I forgot what I am!

• Huh? What's your question exactly?

• How should i have fun without the religious people. Are there atheist festivals? Lol

• Atheists tend to be individualists. So we tend not have congregations and firm communicates that celebrate our common beliefs. Richard Dawkins often says, "trying to form a lobbyists of atheists is as difficult as trying to herd cats." And that's what's beautiful about being an atheist. Atheism is just about seeking the truth and being satisfied with nothing less. There is nothing fancy or grandiose about it... So no festivals or any of the other shananigans...

• However I think nobody truly appreciates and celebrates life atheists do... Think about it, Christians and Muslims are obsessed with the afterlife and look at this life as only a test, Buddhism tries to escape the 'vicious cycle' of life. But us atheists, we truly understand how improbable the fact of our existence is, and truly value being here, cos it's the only life we have...

• make sure you wear fedoras and start quoting random bits of philosophy to feel intellectually superior to everyone

• Hang out, share your opinions but respect others'.

• No. You are not obliged to respect other's opinions. You can only respect the right to believe in something else. I respect your right to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster but I'm not obliged to respect the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

• Exactly what I meant. You may not believe in flying spaghetti (whatever that is) but you are obliged to respect the fact that I do believe in it and not try and argue simply because I have my right to believe in whatever I want. @HighlanderTheOne