How do I handle this situation involving money?

So, my girlfriend and I were in Amway together and we were in it as a couple. Every month we would get a bonus for the products we sold. Now we're out of the business. So, we later found out that all of our bonuses added up to $400+. I activated the Amway Visa Card so we could both see the amount. Instead of her saying "Let's split this 50/50.", she wanted to keep the whole thing. She wanted to keep some for her root canal, some for groceries, and some for our vacation. I didn't say a word, because I hate fussing about money. But this was just dirty what I'm about to explain... So, I checked the account this morning (I have the login info). When I logged in, I was shocked! There's only $62 left on the card. Plus, a $200 ATM withdrawal. I tried to ask days before if I could borrow $100 because my work hours got cut. She made a big deal and started questioning me. Anyway, she spent the money on all sorts of junk. How should I talk to her about this and how do I handle this? It's ridiculous that she would lie about spending money like that!

Most Helpful Girl

• And you are sure it didn't go to Christmas presents for you? If so, I think it's rude. From what I understand you both sold the products so you are both untitled to the payment. if she can't understand that, you may need to reconsider what you see in her. It's incredibly selfish.

• It's not for Christmas gifts, I can assure you. I was trying to figure out why she kept questioning me down about why I needed $100. I guess she could give it with $62 left.

• *couldn't

• Again, very selfish.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just bring it up in a straightforward and rational manner

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Of just have to talk to her up front and confront her

• Set with her and ask her how she spend it while telling you don't spend any thing