Does he look truly happy with her?

Does he look truly happy with her?
Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing from your comments that this guys cheated on his girlfriend with you, told you he wants to be with her, and now you're looking for some confirmation he isn't happy and wishes he chose you?

Sorry to be blunt but guys like him don't have dreams of happy ever afters. If it wasn't you it would have been another gullible female who believed his lies of a future together. Please don't wait on this asshole, if he can cheat on her with you then what makes you think he won't do the same to you? Move on from this jerk and find somebody who wants you and only you (and is preferably single).

What Guys Said 6

• yeah he looks very happy

• He does and she looks deep in thought, perhaps she is thinking about a new brand of Museli she'd like to purchase the next time she goes food shopping.

• How can he look truly happy when he cheated on her?

• Well shit the mood has just plummeted. I have no idea then, he looks happy in the photo and she doesn't, I guess she's not thinking about museli then huh!

I gather this photo was taken after he cheated?

• Yes.

• The guy do but the girl looks like she's thinking something...😶

• yes he does.

• He's not. This photo was taken after he cheated on her with me. Then after he cut me off he sent me a friends request from a fake profile on Facebook

• I force a smile all the time that looks genuine!!! How can you tell me?

• people can learn best fake smile but not possible to use 53 face muscles.. forexample if you need a smile and you are not in mood just remember a funny thing before your fake smile.. it works but I say again you can't use your 53 muscles..

• smiles can be easily faked, can't say

• Yeah, but she doesn't look truly happy.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah he does!

• Yes he does.

• it seems so.. why wouldn't he be?

• Is that you? He looks like he's getting it and she looks like the D is too little 😂 lol.