Is it weird for a guy to love cuddling?

I love cuddling with my girlfriend or my best friend, who's also a girl. I just feel very relaxed and comfortable when I cuddle with them. Is that weird since I'm a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find it weird, no. I don't really like cuddling a lot, since I run hot and I feel overheated. But sometimes it's nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... That's gay bro

• Well I'm pretty sure I'm not gay since I've had a girlfriend for over a year and I've had sex with her multiple times but thanks anyway

• Lol shut up bro when he says gay you know exactly what he means. Not referring to sexual orientation. He is calling you a pussy.

• @tony72722 Yeah, pretty much lol

What Girls Said 4

• why would that be weird. humans and animals, have natural proclivity towards physical contact. you're at least one of the two aren't you...

• No some girls really enjoy being cuddled constantly. I'm like that

• Not at all. :) I hope your girlfriend is okay with you cuddling your girl best friend.

• Yeah. I made sure it was ok with her first

• No of course not. It's affection, of course it feels good :) . Positive touch like that makes your brain release oxytocin which relieves stress and makes you feel bonded with the person. Most people like it, you're all good ^_^

*hugs*

What Guys Said 4

• Pretty gay man lmao. Hey babe.. want to cuddle? I think anyone of my exes would of laughed their ass off if I ever said that.

• I'm not surprised that a retarded tool like you still thinks it's funny and cool to use gay as an insult for everything. You probably peaked in HS and live in your mom's basement

• Nah I was a super nerd in HS. I was a wrestler but my social skills were sub 0 lol. I can use whatever words I want. Are you that uptight? Get the stick up out of your ass. One of m best friends came out of the closet after high school.. we still talk almost everyday today. He even uses the term gay. lol get a grip man. But I guess I'm a retarded tool because I stated my opinion which you asked for. Are you intimidated because of my picture? You know I look good and you trying to bring me down bro? Just lol

• i think it's weird as in rare for a straight guy to want to cuddle with a girl who's just a female friend unless he's attracted to said female

• Weird that you cuddle with someone other than your girlfriend, but not weird to like cuddling in general

• thats homosexual brother