• Pizza 😋🍕
    38% (9)40% (11)39% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Why do you make me have to choose. I love cats, dogs and pizza just as much as each other. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted for pizza, as I'm equally a dog person and a cat person. I'm actually an animal person, which makes me an animal, I guess. :-o

1|0
    0|0
  • i had to choose pizza :)) i can't choose out of cats or dogs, i love my cats and i love my husky so ya know its like choosing who do you love more your mum or dad

1|1
    0|0
  • I love both but we have cats so I chose them

And I'm a pizza addict so impossible for me to choose something in that vote lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahhhh,
    Dogs. Dogs are awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a cat but he died early. I have a dog tho so a dog i'd say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs please

1|0
    0|0
  • Hardest poll ever. As much as I love my dogs and pizza, I have to vote for cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza 😋🍕

hell no dog V/s cat fight

1|0
    0|0
  • I like kiitys

1|0
    0|0
  • Meow bitches

1|0
    1|0
  • Dogs are loyal and they love you, cats don't give a fuck and they're sneaky and disloyal. Which one you like says a lot about you.

4|2
    0|0
    • I'm a cat person so I guess I'm a horrible person then 😕

• Show All
    • Weird how some can say unsubstantiated claims yet get called out for doing the same :P

• Nobody's doing any calling out, if they are it's falling on deaf ears. To be honest people online who comment on other peoples' opinions using terminology like "unsubstantiated" and "calling out" and last but not least "back up your claim" and shit like that... are just cocksuckers at the end of the day. I know, I "went ad hominem" so I lose, of course all the swearing also means I must have a poor vocabulary, as a less intelligent dog person... it's got nothing to do with being an online forum and using colloquial terms interchangeably with formal ones. lmao.

What Girls Said 5