Have you ever tried to eat the food you just vomited?

Hahahaha too bad I didn't tape it... it was one of da funniest xperiences I ever had in ma life... I cracked up after it was over...

Well... since I was hungry... I ate a lot and quickly as well... then after 30 mins passed I realized I was really stuffed... well I was still feelin stuffed after 3 hrs... so I was like..."shit I can't take it anymore... gotta throw up"...

So I threw up on ma sink... but surprisingly enough it wasn't just pieces of food like most of times... it was da whole food as it is... yet a little bit different... particularly i ate Rigatoni... but when I threw up it looked more like Pappardelle than Rigatoni... hahahha...

So when I was havin it in ma hand and I was xamin it... a thought passed through ma mind... I was like "hmmm looks edible... wot if I try to eat it again as it is?"... then secs later..."nah dat's too far I won't do it... I'll flush it down instead"...

Hahhahaha... so I wonder has anybody among u ever thought of eatin da food they vomited... or even done it already?

• yes...
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • no...
    100% (11)100% (6)100% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but my friend said his room mate eats so fast, that he regularly throws up in his mouth and then swallows it back down again...

0|1
    0|0
    • hahaahah... he should vote...

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to go to the psych ward.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This is disgusting. Reported.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!