What type of Trams are your favorite?
- Vintage Tramway: 4rail.info/.../...tram0412_1_170_praque_2012_L.jpgVote A
- Classic Double-Decker Tramway: upload.wikimedia.org/.../...and_720_at_bispham.jpgVote B
- Articulated Tramway: static.panoramio.com/photos/large/22044548.jpgVote C
- Modern Tram-Train: www.railway-technology.com/.../...train-access.jpgVote D
- Cable-Car: http://www.teara.govt.nz/files/p13787pc.jpgVote E
- Tramway On Tyres: upload.wikimedia.org/.../Tramway_de_Caen.jpgVote F
- Aerial Tramway: upload.wikimedia.org/.../...hellas_aerial_tram.jpgVote G
Most Helpful Girl
Obviously, tram-trains or train-trams are the most advanced type of tramway.1
Most Helpful Guy
I live in Toronto and am very fond of our extensive streetcar system.
It's one of the few remaining legacy streetcar networks in North America, complete with boarding from the curb (cars have to stop and wait while you cross the lane in front of them to get on and off). I ride it all the time, so much better than a bus for a busy route.