Did you know that over 90% of the pranks on YouTube are fake/staged?

It's hard to accept it but... your favorite prankster/prank is probably a fake. They trick millions of impressionable kids and adults into viewing and believing their fake ass "controversial" social experiments and pranks.

Wanna know who real and not?

• Yeah I already knew they were mostly fake
  • No... wait, whos fake
  • answers

Most Helpful Girl

• No shit, you don't have to be Einstein to figure that out

• I'd say most people don't realize it's fake, judging by the number of views they get and the ratio of likes vs dislikes. I fell for many as well, like the blind prank by adrian gee which was exposed on national tv as being fake

• It's just a cheap shot at getting views by using click bait titles like 'KISSING PRANK GONE SEXUAL 2015" and what not and they get more and more ridiculous as these prank videos become mainstream on Youtube

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep of course sometimes they pay people on the street pretending not to know they are being pranked. Vitalyzdtv most of his pranks are fake same with romanatwood.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 4

• Seemed pretty obvious. You know, what they SHOULD put on You Tube is the faces of the people that fall for my fake dating profiles, and show up scanning the crowd for that tall French blonde who wants a casual relationship...

• Sure, who doesn't know that :P

• Well duh of course they are. I never watch that stuff

• Yeah, I figured. They just do it for the views, so they can get paid cause they're lazy.