Can you sleep with noise/light. What are you sleeping preferences?

I have to sleep in pure darkness. With no noise, not even a clock or electrical devices running.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't sleep with noise or lights on. I need pure silence and darkness.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pitch black, dead quiet or some slight natural noise like insects or the breeze maybe some light/thunder and it needs to be warm in my bed. But it must be under no circumstances light when I sleep... I have to have pure darkness, I'm a man who embraces the dark.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm the same way. It better be 100% dark and if it isn't, I'll cover my head with a blanket (which creates some pretty wicked bedhead with my curls). I can't stand when the TV is on and OMG if my laptop light is flashing, just shoot me.

I do like silence but I love when the fan is on. And I love my pets, but unless I'm crying myself to sleep, they're not allowed in the room.

• I've sleep almost anywhere lol
    On the beach, on the couch, on the floor, with lights, with noise, on a concert actually lol (it was trance music and I'm sorry Paul Van Dyk, I fell asleep lol)
    I have no sleeping preferences. If I'm tired, I'll sleep.

• I'm a very light sleeper and I wake up easily with noise, so no noise!
    I like it when it's dark but not completely dark!!! If I wake up in the middle of the night I don't like it when it's 100%dark, i get scared!

• When I fall asleep, yeah I need a tv going. But if I wake up in the middle of the night, I can't fall back asleep unless the room is totally silent and dark as possible.

It's weird.

• Dang, I would never get a night's rest if I slept like that. For the most part though, I do need a lot of darkness to sleep, however I like to fall asleep to flickering candlelight sometimes. I always need noise though. Whether it's my heater, gentle instrumental music, or nature sounds, I need noise. If there isn't any I just sing a song in my head to help me fall asleep.

• A fan, a certain cd that plays all night, and a night light in my bathroom so i dont walk into anything when i get up to go pee

• I sleep better on the short end of the bed. As weird as it sounds, I sleep so much better. I also like sleeping on flat pillows rather than fat, fluffy ones. I'm afraid of the dark (a little bit) and I fall asleep better when I hear the air vent blow air in my room. I'm a weird sleeper, but hey, it's whatever. I can't sleep with the lights on though.

• Darkness and no noise would be perfect for me.

• No to both.
    I can't sleep when it's too hot in the room either.
    I need it dark, quiet and cold lol

• I need the t. v off, the laptop closed.. so no movies/voices , songs etc.

I can sleep with the light on but sometimes I want it off.

So I need silence but not absolute silence.

• I don't mind noise like music, or street lights when I sleep.

• i need my nightlight on. i'm so scared of the dark :(

• I like sleeping with a little bit of light, and I hate noise when I sleepppp

• I like sleeping in the dark but have to have some kind of noises weather it's a movie or music

• I like it dark with just a tiny bit of light. And i hate absolute silence. I like to have a fan going.

• I have to sleep with the lights off. Most of the time with the TV on.

What Guys Said 7

• I like having the lights of the city, that's why I never shut the curtains, I don't like pure darkness.
    I don't mind sleeping with some noise, but not a constant noise, it has to vary. I can perfectly sleep with music on, like Rap or EDM.

• I need total darkness. Some noise (a fan, heating, a car every once in a while) is fine. A ticking clock needs to be hidden or have its battery taken out.

• I have to sleep in pure darkness too, but Ialso need to have my fan on cuz I get hot easily plus I live in Florida. :P

• Dead silence, although I don't a little rain or wind.
    Zero! Lights. Go so far to tilt my clock away at night.

• Darkness and quiet for me.

• I can sleep in any light. Background noise doesn't bother me, random noises wake me pretty easy.

• I completely agree with you. I'm so lucky that my parents sleep before me☺