Why am I dying in pain?

My period is killing me I am dying in pain, I took Ibuprofen and it worked but know it hurts like a mother fucker.

Most Helpful Guy

• Discuss with female relatives.
    Water and pain meds

Most Helpful Girl

• Motherfucker is one word by the way. Lol just saying.

And honestly, ibuprofen doesn't do squat shit for my cramps. I eat TONS of beef and use those little blanket things that warm up and put them on my tummy. Exercise helps me too as well as lots of chocolate. (Chocolate doesn't actually help, but I like it and I tell my mom and dad that it helps. So far they believe me :D ) If it gets worse, see your doctor. It's like that one commercial that's all like "waving at somebody then realizing you don't know them in embarrassing... running into a screen door at a party is embarrassing... but talking to your doctor about your poop is not embarrassing!!" Good luck girly. Have fun with the monthly World War 3. It's a very bloody battle, and I promise you can make it out alive lol XD

What Guys Said 4

• My girlfriend usually uses heating pads on her stomach and back during her period so that might help you

• Wouldn't it be better to discuss this with a doctor instead of people on the internet?

• Take more... it only lasts a couple of hours

• Does'nt cranberry juice help?

What Girls Said 4

• Try to eat some beef tomorrow and discuss the pain with your mom. If it's really horrible, birth control can help calm down your hormones so they're easier to deal with.

• Awww I get cramps for 2 weeks every single month. If ibuprofen isn't strong enough, try something like Midol that is designed for your period.

Also avoid tampons if you can. (They usually make cramps worse.) Avoid caffeine and junk food and definitely cuddle up with a heating pad. Light exercise will help though :)

• Drink lots of water

• Some degree of menstrual pain is normal but debilitating pain may be a sign of a larger problem such as endometriosis. Perhaps you should see a doctor if it continues being this bad.