What is a weird food combo that you eat?

I like to eat cheez-it with a little bit of avocado on top.

Updates:
😂😂😂😂😂😂

0|0
16|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I put cheeze its on my sandwiches.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Non processed food and protein shake. That's weird in US.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken-seasoned patties with french fries. Maybe not weird?

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love mustard on peanut butter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mix koean bbq sauce with my mayo on my sandwiches! :-D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Haha that actually sounds good.

I like dipping my potato chips in ranch and I used to eat peanut butter sandwiches with butter on top lol. Not sure why my parents let me do that. Sometimes I mix whip cream and chocolate syrup together too because it's sweeter and lower calorie than ice cream (I know, pathetic).

1|0
    0|0
    • Whip cream and chocolate syrup sounds good! And yes, Cheez-it's with avocado is really good, you should try it! Just don't forget avocado is really high in calories, so you might want to eat half with the cheezits. 😂

• You can even freeze it, it's so light and fluffy. I make avocado smoothies sometimes haha

• I like peanut butter and apples! I like make a mean sandwich filled with mayo and peanut butter and ham and cheese all toasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should follow my instagram. Everyday is a culinary misadventure, depending on what leftovers are in my fridge. One time I put chick fil a sauce on my rice and eggs and sprinkled chex mix on it and my grandma smacked me upside the head. Actually that was this morning.

1|0
    0|0
    • It was the party kind. It was good. People just be hatin.

• Show All
    • Lol. Yo its not a weird food combo but one time I made the most delicious turkey pie!!
      I like stewed leftover turkey in gravy with some corn and potatoes and other veggies then I layered some mashed potatoes over it then some cheese then a layer of stuffing then some more cheese and I baked that shit and it was a delicious turkey pie. 😨 unf. 👌

• I'm out exercising, why you gotta tempt me like that? 😭

• I like to put peanut butter and syrup on my waffles.

2|0
    0|0
  • French fries and honey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy cow that's weird 😂😂😂

I don't know if it's weird but I like frosting in Graham crackers. And I love ranch on my sub sandwiches

2|0
    0|0
  • Garlic sauteed grapes on pizza... oh yeeeeeeeeah!

1|0
    0|0
  • Youghurt and fries!

2|0
    0|0
  • I like to dip my egg and cheese sandwiches in applesauce. It's really fucking good I SWEAR.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to eat cucumbers with this Burmese pickle. (Dried)

1|0
    0|0
  • Toast with strawberry jam and sharp cheddar cheese.

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to put peanuts in cereal

2|0
    0|0
  • Is penut butter and Oreos weird?

1|0
    0|0
  • chip ahoy cookies with American cheese and Doritos- the nacho cheese kind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jalapenos dipped in ranch dressing. It's even better if you chop up the jalapenos, fry them up, and then dip while they are still kind of warm.

0|0
    0|0