I accidentally cracked a girls skull. what do I do?

So this girl got pissed of at me so she kicked me in the balls but she missed but I was very angry so I picked her up and slammed her down on concrete and she bled and cracked her skull

I fell so terrible:'( I fell like a douche and an asshole

Completly off topic do other people have dreams
She will not press charges yayyy

Most Helpful Girl

• lf she started it she's only got herself to blame.

• Picking someone up and throwing them down on the concrete is a complete overreaction in this situation, plus we don't know why she kicked him. He needs to take responsibility for his actions … and probably take some anger management classes.

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing little feminist. These feminists want equality so lets show them equality. Maybe a little shake in the head will give them some sense

• True

• Sorry, I've got to interject here, yes, he definitely should have defended himself, but not with excessive force. Defending yourself against a non-lethal attack with something that could kill the other person is an offense in itself. (At least, it is in my country.)

• Both kids were wrong. What is wrong with society? These guys promoting violence. It was not right of her to attempt kicking him in the balls. But cracking someone's skull can have long term effects on the brain and its functioning. She could have DIED! What you did kid was atrocious, stupid and messed up. Go take some anger management classes. I hope she's well enough soon to take some herself.

What Girls Said 9

• Wow you are strong! Maybe you should use lifting as therapy?

• No im actually not that strong that strength was fueled by anger I usually can't bick up more than 60 but she weighed 87

• You should feel terrible. Start hoping she doesn't have brain damage and her parents don't sue yours. Then start thinking about what you need to do in your life to make sure that never happens again. Ever.

• I went up their to say sorry and she smacked me in the face so I left

• Yeah, you're a douche lol

• Thanks amy

• Equality?
      Equality is kicking someone in the balls (not to mention, she missed the target)= throwing someone on concrete and cracking their head open?

What the hell is your twisted version of equality?

Equal would be using the same amount of force back at her. Kick her in the vagina if you want equality. Don't crack someone's head open, that's disgusting and most certainly not equality.

• @Mekkalyn he didn't want to crack her head, he defended himself and it went wrong.

• She really shouldn't have done it, and yeah I do believe boys have a right to fight back if a girl hurts them and vice versa. But the fact of the matter is boys do tend to be stronger than girls so what you did was very wrong. You could of seriously hurt her. Again you have a right to defend yourself but you over reacted big time.
    Also, even though she wanted to kick you in the privates, she missed and didn't get you so your reaction was purely out of anger and it was a lot worse than what she intended to do to you. You really have a lot of making up to do. She could've been seriously injured.

• I know. I remember how she was crying and there was blood on the ground and I just left her there

• Um, it's not stupid at all that I and everyone else believes you, because some immature little boys actually do crap like this. Perhaps it's because puberty has just started for them and hormones are flying around everywhere! If you really think it's dumb that others would believe stuff like this goes on, then YOU'RE the dumb one that really needs to get out into the world and see that much worse things than this go on, the world is a fucking shambles

• While you were entitled to use self defence, you need to use acceptable levels of force. That was not an acceptable level of force. She should not have done what she did, but nor should you have done that. You very easily could have killed her, or maimed her for life. You should perhaps consider anger management therapy.

• You seem like a person who isn't trustworthy.

• I know im not. I hurt a girl now I feel like a criminal. hurt a woman is somthing I never have wanted to do unless I had to. but I did not have to do that I could have just make it to where shr could not attack me but I chose to almost kill her.

• From you, im flattered. Though id like to think most guys at least have this basic level of common sense. I've said this many times, but despite my lack of affinity for feminism in general, i believe it still needs to exist in some form to deal with people like the Asker and the anon guy he gave MHO to.

• I agree completely
      He should let her kick him in the balls anytime time she feels like it now for what he has done

• Seek help for your anger problems. You are entitled to self defense but only within reason. You should feel like a douche. When I was a baby, I was dropped on my head. I cracked my skull and I still have a scar.

• You feel like an ***hole? You're lucky if you don't go to jail😐. I wish you the best.

• You're a fucking psychopath, if I were there I would've smashed your face in the concrete until there was nothing left

What Guys Said 16

• I would avoid future contact with her if at all possible. Anyone who makes you that angry is usually best avoided entirely. Ignore what those others are saying about "equality." "Same" does not always mean just or right. "Must always be 'equal' to be fair" is a very toddler-like view of the world and of created order. On that note, I'd feel horrible if that were a guy and I cracked the skull open.

And that whole "run away to Canada" thing is a farce. They'd deport you right back if you ran away. Plus, you're 15, the Amber Alert would mean an APB and a dozen agencies looking for you. Even if you did manage to hide across the border, the media would get your picture and spin the story out of proportion, as they often do. Suddenly, everyone in Canada and the US thinks you're some kind of monster on par with a school shooter. Then what?

Pulling a Dylann Roof by not resisting arrest would be your only chance. Because I doubt pulling a Michael Brown would earn you media sympathy, nor would ACORN-paid Marxists riot and burn homes to the ground while pretending to do so in your name, with a complicit media spinning it the way they want.

So now's the time to learn some better defense strategies, before your scenario gets even more out-of-hand. Believe me, I know what it's like to deal with psycho bitches. But until absolutely essential, you gotta resist that temptation to give them what you feel they deserve, no matter how despicably they act.

• If. they happens its time to jump into a like a get eaten by a pool shark that was also a c
      annible

• A pool shark is someone whos good at the game pool

• Obviously, I don't get out to bars enough to know that. But thanks for the slang vocab insight.

• Sometimes I wonder why do I still log in here.

• C'mon buddy.. You know you didn't and this whole story is made up. If this happened you wouldn't be wasting your time on this website making a question about it because you'd have bigger issues to deal with.

• your response was disproportionate to her attack. You could've killed her, all because she missed kicking you in the balls. I'm all for self defence, but your response should be somewhat proportional to what you were dealt. You need to understand this, but given who you gave MHO to, it seems like you won't understand this for a long time to come

• Well, you know what you've done is wrong, and you cannot change the past, I will not judge you if you are not who you were.

Be a better person, and ensure you make right was you have done wrong.

• The first lesson to be learnt, is self-control.

• I do not punish or hold guilty biomechanical machines, I repair them to standard functioning protocol agenda 5720.

You were impaired and committed an act of error, you are however acknowledging this, which is the first step in repairing the damage, and evolving past it.

• You have to give us the whole story before people can say anything. What started all of this? It seems as though the kick to the balls wasn't he first thing to happen

• Just hide the body man, no worries!

• she's still alive luckly it was only a small crack

• She tried htting you first as far as I'm concerned you just used self defense. You can't pick and choose when you want equality

• U turn yourself into the police. Don't make this harder on yourself son.

• Why do I turn myself in I can move to Canada or justbout of. state

• Well do u want ti spend your life on the run. It's up to you. It's best to just turn yourself in.

• Never life on the run is impossible because no one will find me in the batcave

• Dude that is so fucking not ok
    I mean if she actually did kick you in thee balls I would kind of understand if you just defended yourself but to that extent not way man
    And especially since she bloody missed anyway
    You can't ACCIDENTALLY pick her up and slam her to the concrete
    I'm ashamed
    You better let her kick you in the balls as many times as she likes dude it's what you deserve

• Sounds like you almost killed her man, I hope that I never encounter you.

• she's okay its only the size of a piggy bank hole

• Well if she isn't going to press charges than I guess you are off the hook, but I suggest you take a long hard look at your life.

• congrats I guess

• you over did it but dont feel too bad.

LADIES, THIS IS HOW TRUE EQUALITY LOOKS LIKE.

• You feel bad because you did something bad she did too but that guilt and regret you feel are telling you that you did something wrong you need to promise yourself that you won't be impulsive or hramful again and find ways to control your anger I suggest meditation

• I'm gonna get hate for this, but she deserved it. Don't kick a man in the balls (or try to) and then cry because he defended himself.

• damn dude slam her thoug.. a simple push would have done it..

• She a feisty girl though so if I pushed her she would have slapped me

• if she slapped you.. then it would look a little bit better on your end
      i would have held her down until she cooled off

• wtf? you should really really really really say sorry one million times